4. Victor

Hey you guys, I'm SO fucking sorry for not doing shit for so long.
My life was kinda hectic and school made me really tired.
Also I'm going to have to ask to hold up with the request for a bit, I'd like to finish the ones I have first, otherwise I would just switch everything up.
That being said, enjoy the story

***********************************************************

Y/N and the gang were sitting in Victor's backyard.
The guys were smoking and drinking away, Victor a bit less than the others and you not at all.
Not because you were a goody two shoes, or because you cared for your health.
No, that was not you, you were as bad as the rest of the gang.

The reason you weren't having fun with the other was because you were pregnant.
Yup, Vic knocked you up. And nope, you were not going to tell the rest, at least not yet.
You and Victor were concerned about how the rest would react. Would they be mad? Would they laugh at you? Would the throw you out of the gang.
Because of these thoughts Vic and you decided not to tell the guys about it.

"Ay Y/N, what's up with you? You haven't had a drink all night" it was Reg, it wasn't in a mean or accusing manor, it was pure out of curiosity.
"Hmm?" Oh yeah I'm okay, I just don't wanna get home all drunk, my parents would kill me ya know?" The lie seemed pretty good and most of em we're having it, except for Patrick.
The little shit (more like the long af shit XD) didn't believe a word you said.

Slowly he got up, drink in hand "oh come on Y/N one drink won't get ya drunk, here have some" he said pushing a bottle close to you face.
You tried to push him of but he kept pushing the fucking bottle into your face.
"Fuck off Pat, if she doesn't want to fucking drink then she doesn't wanna fucking drink" Vic said taking a stance next to you.

"I just think it's a bit suspicious, you usually drink as much as Belch, why not now?"
Henry and Reg looked at each other, silently thinking over about what Pat said.
He had a point, normally you would get the most fucked up of all, leaving Victor to tend to you, that's also the reason why your here now in the first place.
"Come on Y/N, you a pussy now?" Pat tried to taunt you, pushing and punching you shoulder and arm slightly"

"I just don't feel like drinking tonight, okay Pat? Just leave me alone" you said kinda harshly and pushed him back.
Patrick frowned, standing at his tallest. SHIT, you pissed him off, why the fuck would you do that? "Okay Y/N, that's how you want it? Than that's how you get it" Patrick said balling his fist. Almost in slow motion you could see him pulling his fist back, ready to hit you (sorry for making Pat such an asshole rn) even worst he was aiming for your stomach.

Before he could hit you Victor put an arm over your belly, jumping in front of you and taking the hit himself.
SHOOKETH (sorry not sorry) you stood there, arms protectively over your stomach as you looked at Vic who was lying on the ground.
Patrick didn't really know what to make of the situation, normally you could take care of yourself and Vic would let you handle it.
So why did he jump in front of you?

It wasn't till he took a good look at the situation that the finally understood what was going on.
You not drinking or smoking, being moody all the time, you and Vic constantly being with each  other, the weird shit you ate...
"Fucking hell, your pregnant..."
All stood still, everyone's eyes were on you or Victor and no one was saying a word.

"Y/N, Vic, is it true?" It was Reginald, somewhere he and Henry got up and went to stand behind Patrick.
Victor wrapped an arm around you "I-It's true you guys, Y/N's pregnant"
You had your arms wrapped around yourself , you felt so vulnerable, exposed, you didn't know what to say.

It was Henry who spoke next, "Jesus fuck Y/N why didn't you tell us, you could've said something ya know".
"I-I thought you guys would, Uuhm, that maybe you wouldn't wanna be near me anymore, I mean a kid is not exactly something 'Bowers gang' like"
"Jesus fucking Christ Y/N did you really think we would do that?" Patrick spoke up, Henry following him "yeah Y/N, we might be assholes but we're not that big of assholes"

This caused you and Vic to chuckle.
"So your not pissed?" Asked Victor
"Hell no, I mean, we're going to be fucking uncles" said Reg
"Yeah and if anyone messed with the kid, I'll just stab the em"
"I'll run 'm over with Amy"
"I'll fucking burn them to death"
All of you burst out laughing.
Fuck you were stupid, they might be complete dicks, but you were friends...family.
Looking at the guys laughing together you laid a hand on your slightly swollen stomach and wondered how you could ever doubt these completely fucked up, but wonderful boys.

***********************************************************

Okay so I finally finished...phew.
Again my apologies for taking so long.
I'm really happy about the ending but I'm not so sure about some parts in the middle.
But I got it done and overall I'm pleased with it.
Now...up to the next request.