Preference: you're chubby

Okay so yay first preference request,
Also I really like this one
I'm also kinda chubby, and I'm a chubby chaser XD (momma likes her boys and girls big)
So I'm kinda putting in some personal?

***********************************************************

Henry:
Smirked the first time he saw you.
From the moment he saw you he knew that he wanted you.
"Babe calm down, the way I see it, there is just more of you to love (and grab *wink wink*)"
Sex is the best, he will squeeze your butt and hips, but not roughly, seriously lovingly.
He will also stab anyone who dares talk shit about you.

Patrick:
Finds you hella sexy.
Any time that you doubt yourself he will show you just how much he loves your body ;~>
The way he sees it, there is just more of you to worship (and mutilate during sexy times cause let's face it, he's a freak ;•})
Has burned some dudes hair off because they were making fun of you.

Belch/Reggie:
He WORSHIPS you.
Being a walking beefcake himself, he knows that it can be difficult so he always tells you how fucking beautiful you are and how much he loves you.
When people are bothering you, he will make sure they're fucking sorry.
Probably will run em over with Amy.

Victor:
Is glad you're chubby.
He's just glad that you are healthy and get enough food.
Since he's so thin (his stomach digest way to fast) people always worry if he eats enough and he's so relieved (spelling?) that you won't have that issue.
WATCH OUT HERE COMES THE CUDDLE MONSTER
He loves to hold you and kiss you shoulders and cheeks.

***********************************************************

Okay so this kinda turned into a preference with slight headcannon in it
But that's okay
I like how it turned out
Chubby=best
Others are too
Loki out.