eleven

It's been 3 days since Brandon and I last spoke.

According to Zion, he thinks that I didn't want people to think that we were together, which is not the case. I explained my reasoning to Zion, who understood, and said he would try and get through to Brandon.

I was currently at my friend Diamond's house, wallowing in self pity.

"Girl, you have got to get over this," Diamond says as she walks into the room. "Boys are stupid and overreact. If he really cares, he'll come around."

I nod, knowing that Diamond is right.

"I just...I miss talking to him. I know that it's only been 3 days, but we usually talk from the moment we wake up to the moment we fall asleep," I tell her truthfully.

She stares at me before sighing. "Then get to him the way you know best - Instagram."

‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ 

valerieliu: all these games, but you still playing with my heart?

40,132 likes ∙ 190 comments

user1: THE CAPTION HAHAHA

user2: did something happen that we missed or

diamondkwhite: where are my photo creds smh

user3: queen of arcades

brandon_arreaga liked your photo.

‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ 

Diamond decided that she wanted food, so we went out to her car. As I was putting on my seatbelt, my phone dinged.

New message from brandon_arreaga: okay...that caption was pretty good.

______

A/N - sorry for the short chapter haha, I felt bad for not updating for a few days!