twenty one

"Oh my god, I'm so happy that you're here," Brandon says as he buries his face in my hair.

I smile as he pulls me closer to him in his small bunk on the tour bus. "I'm so glad that I agreed to fly out, I missed you."

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asks. I nod. "When are we getting those unreleased songs, though?"

Brandon laughs. "The fans? In a little while. You, however, can have them early. Just remind me in the morning and we'll add them to your phone."

I gasp. "I get them early?"

"Perks of dating us. Free merch and early access to the songs."

I raise an eyebrow, looking at Brandon. "I get free merch, too?" 

He nods. He opens his mouth to say something, but is interrupted by Edwin opening the curtain to the bunk. "Okay lovebirds, get up, we have to get to the hangout. Jack and Jack just finished their set."

We both hop off of the bunk, Brandon sitting on the floor to put his shoes on. "You coming with us?"

I shake my head. "That's for you and the fans, I don't want to intrude."

He scoffs. "As if. The fans love you, I know for a fact that the girls we invited love you. I was creeping on their accounts earlier," he tells me. "Besides, if all else fails, you can just help Noah get some footage."

I sigh as I consider it. I did want food.

"Val, baby," Brandon says, standing up and taking ahold of my hands. "Please?" he pouts.

"Fine," I agree. "I'll go."

A smile lights up Brandon's face as he intertwines his hand with mine and we leave the bus.

‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ ‣ 

"Hey guys!" Nick says as we walk into the hangout spot. The 4 girls waiting look up from their phones, smiling as they see the boys.

"Hi, Nick!" one girl shouts. "Hey, Edwin! Hi, Brandon! Hi...oh my god, Valerie?" another, a short blonde, says.

I wave at her, unsure as of what she meant by her greeting. The blonde girl shoots up from her seat, and quickly makes her way over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "I literally love you so much, holy shit," she says. I laugh softly, returning her embrace. "You're so cute, I love you," I tell her.

The boys say hi to all of the girls before sitting down with them. The blonde, whose name is Laurie, asks me to sit between her and her friend, Christina.

After talking for about 30 minutes, Zion suggests that we all get food, to which the other boys offer to pay for us along with the 4 girls. 

"You want something, Val?" Brandon asks me, standing up. I nod. "Don't worry, I know what you want," he smiles before walking off with the boys, leaving me with the 4 fans.

"You two are cute," Christina says to me. The other girls nod in agreement. I blush before thanking them. 

"Congrats on your contract with Ford, by the way! What's modeling like?" Laurie asks. I tell them about photoshoots and different advertisements that I've done, and I see that they all seem genuinely interested.

One of the girls, Ciara, starts telling a story about a time she modeled for a local company, and I get a text from Brandon.

told you that they loved you. makes me happy seeing you having a good time with our fans :)

I look over at Brandon in line to find him already looking my way with a smile on his face, which I return.

"You guys are so cute, I want to cry," Ciara says, pulling my eyes away from him. I find all 4 girls staring at me, Laurie recording the whole thing. I open my mouth to say something, but can't form any words, causing me to laugh and hide my face.

"Okay," I say. "Ciara, show me those pictures from your modeling."

_______

A/N: THIS WAS SO BAD SJDSFS I'M SORRY