Untitled Part 10

So i was thinking of writing something else. Im not sure but maybe you guys can help me choose what to write.

Yandere simulator fanfic
If i write one it will either be a ok neshot book for different characters. It will definitely have x readers and character shipping (maybe. If i can do it) or a fanfic fir just one character. (The character will be chosen by you guys but im getting ideas for a Umeji x reader so i might do that)

Original content
Ok, i know i'm bad at that XD. BUT i can either make it some sort of reader insert or fully original.

Big ol oneshot book (might happen eventually)
This one is pretty easy to guess. Its a big book that has ik oneshots. For who? Anyone that i can write one for.  Sadly i'm nit in that many fandoms or know of many fandoms that is popular with people on wattpad.
Here is a list of what i can make oneshots for:
Attack on Titan
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Heroes of Olympus (and yes that is all for Rick Riordan books. Mostly cause i still have to catch up and kane chronicles i find hard to remember for me)
Undertale (AU's are included)
Yandere simulator (Maybe but might not be good ones tho)
Creepypasta (dear lord its been a while but yeah)
If you want something just ask and i'll see what i can do.
What i will not do is write something that ships your oc with someone. Lemons are gonna have to be in a different book so if you request them they wont be in the main one. Im willing to do x readers with a vampire or werewolf or someshit if i can envision it. But ease dont go crazy with stuff. Im just one person that also has to deal with school, life (what life), and family.

Anyways, there ya go. My ideas. Comment which one you think i should do or which ones i should do. The oneshot one you dont have to comment for since i might just start that soon. If you have any other ideas just dm or comment here! Thank you and goodbye!

:P