Chapter 2: Rihmeek & Ari

Meek

"Are you listening to me babe?" Ari asked me.

"To be honest.. I wasn't" I admitted, chuckling.

"Akekeke" she said sarcastically. "I wanted to know what you wanted to order"

"I'm tired of eatin' out all the damn time, cook something" I tell her.

"I'm tired of cooking all the time" she retorted.

"You don't cook at all, so what you talkin' bout?"

"Meek every time you come over I cook for you-"

"No da' fuck you don't" I laughed.

She twisted her face up and crossed her arms. "Dominos or Chinese?"

"Get what you want, I'm out" I started to get up from my spot on the couch but Ari hurried up and sat on my lap.

"Why you always trying to leave me?" She looked at me with a slight pout on her face.

"I'm here almost everyday" I place my hands on her ass.

"Yeah, for a short amount of time" I shake my head.

"I be having shit to do throughout the day"

"And I understand that but I can't remember the last time when you and I spent the whole day together"

"We just did like 3 days ago Ari" I suck my teeth.

"Well it felt like it's been months"

"You clingy as shit yo" I sighed and she smiled.

Annoying ass.

"Gimme a kiss" I say.

"Nope" she said, popping the 'p'.

I grabbed her neck pulling her to me, smashing my lips against hers. I gripped her ass right before smacking it causing her to moan, I took that opportunity to shove my tongue in her mouth.

-

"Yo" I answered my phone tiredly.

"Fuck you was sleep nigga?" Mani loud mouth ass said.

"Yeah" I chuckled. "A nigga was in hibernation and shit" I removed Ari's arm from around me, slowly getting up and walking out her room.

"Damn I guess you forgot it was Sayn's birthday" oh shit.

"Yo I forgot" I said and he laughed.

"I bet, he don't wanna do nothin but chill with his guys and smoke so come by his in a hour"

"Ard"  I hung up.

I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face, then headed back into the room putting my clothes back on.

"Where you going?" I turned around and Ari had her head propped up on a pillow staring right at me.

"Sayn's crib" I answered, putting on my buttas.

"And you wasn't gonna wake me up to tell me you was leaving?" She said with a attitude.

"I was gone come back, chill out yo" I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Promise?"

"Baby, I'm comin' back ard?" She nodded puckering up her lips.

I kissed her lips real quick then headed out.

About 20 minutes later I was pulling up at Sayn's crib.

I seen all my niggas cars parked already, I guess I'm the last one to show up.