Chapter 3: Del Frisco's

Onika

"Armani, get your dirty ass shoes from off my couch right now" I snapped.

He looked at me like I was crazy and scoffed. "I didn't hear please" he leaned back and folded his arms.

I nodded my head to myself and I smacked the back of his neck. "Get them off!" I yelled.

"Alright alright, Damn" he held his neck, removing his shoes.

"Thank you" I smiled. "Let's go to Del Frisco's"

"I thought you wanted to make a big dinner and shit?" Armani looked at me.

"No, fuck that shit.. let's go out" I plopped down onto the couch.

"You gotta make-"

"I already made reservations, I told them party of 10 just in case.. now go get dressed" i got up making my upstairs to start getting ready.

About 2 hours later, I was dressed and ready to go.

Armani and Malyni was downstairs waiting for me, the rest of the people that was coming to the dinner was gonna meet us there.

"Bout time" Armani said, soon as I came downstairs.

"Shut up, I didn't take that long" I laughed.

"Yeah yeah, let's go cause I'm hungry as shit" Armani said and we left out, locking the door and getting in his car.

We soon pulled up to Del Frisco', letting valet park the car.

When we got in, i told them we have reservations they looked up my name then immediately sat us at our table.

A few minutes after we were seated they rest our party came which included; Armani's date Asia, Sayn, Cam, their two dates Amya and Layna, Meek and his little girlfriend.

Yay, time to ruin people's night tonight.

"Can we order now" Malyni huffed out. "I'm hungry" I chuckled.

"Let's just wait for our waiter or waitress" I said.

"Nah, fuck that.. excuse me!" Armani basically shouted over to the waitress that seated us.

"Oh my god" I said to myself.

He's so embarrassing.

Soon the waitress came over and took all of our orders and told us the food would be out shortly.

Everyone had dates. Malyni was my date, cause that's my bitch.

Everyone was conversing with each other, but I was the only ear hustling. I was on my phone pretending to do something but I was looking up across from me and Meek.

Yeah I admit, I may be a little thirsty but I honestly don't give a fuck.

All my life I was always given what I wanted. Materialistic things, if I wanted to go somewhere I did, I used to get every nigga that I wanted and now I've taken a liking into Rihmeek but his taken.

I've never fucked with people relationships before but this time I feel like I need to end that shit cause Meek is gonna be mine.

Call me crazy if you want but watch I'll get what I want in the end.

"You're drooling Nic" Malyni nudged my arm, laughing.

"Shut up" I chuckled. "The man is fine" I shrugged.

"Watch the eyes tonight tho, wifey here" she told me, like I gave a fuck.

"Okay?" I looked at her. "What that mean?"