Chapter 7: Unexpected

Meek

"So you want me to leave?" Ari asked me, looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah, I thought I wanted to see sum'n but I don't" I told her.

She scrunched her face up at me. "Asshole"

"Aye, watch ya mouth now get out" i slightly pointed at the door.

"Shrimp dick" she mumbled under her breath, walking out.

I laughed to myself. That bitch was mad cause she know damn well Ion got a shrimp dick.

"Bitches is funny" I said chuckling.

I pulled out my phone to call Onika.

It rung twice before she answered.

"Hey boo" she answered.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"In the car-"

"Where you goin?"

"Nail salon"

"I thought you had to pick up Lyni?"

"I do but-"

"But what? You lying to me now?" I chuckled.

She was quiet for a sec. "my bad.."

"It's cool get ya nails done and shit I'll holla at you later" I hung up.

-

"Nigga pass the blunt, you over there chiefinggg!" I said to Sayn who was still pullin that jawn.

"Ard ard" he passed it over to me.

"Damn nigga" I snatched it from him laughing. "Now roll up cause you play too much" I took a hit.

"You ain't gotta roll up Sayn I gotchu bro bro" Cam said, pulling out his pack & backwoods.

I just looked at him laughing then I started coughing cause the smoke.

"Damn bro you good?" Cam chuckled, asking me.

"Yeah nigga, I'm just laughing at your dumb ass tryna save Sayn his weed" we all started laughing and a couple moments later Mani came in all confused.

"What y'all laughing at? What's funny?" He sat down on the couch by Cam.

"Nun now cuz, you all late" Cam answered him.

"Ight fuck y'all then, i don't give fuck" he shrugged, leaning back in the couch tryna be all nonchalant.

"Man shut yo bitch ass up" I said which made us start crackin da fuck up at him.

We in this jawn fried foreal.

-

Onika

"Damn bitch you went to get a mani pedi without me?" Lyni did a fake pout, we was on FaceTime and I had my phone sitting up while I made me some chicken Alfredo.

"My bad boo, it was last minute" i laughed at the "bitch please" look she had on her face.

A couple seconds later Lyni girlfriend Zira popped up in the camera.