Welcome Gifts

Ok so, this is a lil mature lmfao. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully I'll have another chapter of Love and War up tomorrow :) 

-----

Uma and Gil stepped out of the limo and Uma tried her hardest not to seem fazed by anything. She only got a glimpse of Auradon when she escaped but she never saw this beautiful sight in front of her. She wanted to gasp and take all of it in its glory but instead, she let Gil do all that while she picked at her nails and sucked on a lollipop she got from the limo.

"Hi welcome to Auradon or whatever, I shouldn't have to introduce myself because you should already know who I am, but I'm told Isle kids are really slow." a blonde haired boy leaned in close to Uma and Gil and cleared his throat. "I'm Chad Charming! That's C-H-A-D space C-H-A-R-"

"You're spelling dick head wrong." Uma snickered watching at he got grossly offended.

A brown haired boy chuckled and she turned her attention to the boy dressed in a red sweater vest and black jeans. She recognized him immediately and turned to Gil with a smile.

"Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise." She nudged Gil. "A former Isle kid to greet the new ones, who's next Evie? Jay?" She pretended to search for them in the distance.

Everyone addressed Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos as the first four kids to leave the Isle of The Lost but it actually wasn't true. Harry Hook was the first to leave, his mother, Syrena pleaded with King Adam and Belle to get her son off the Isle and out of Captain Hook's reach and her wish was granted. Little Harry Hook was taken off the Isle at the age of three. Everyone on the Isle always laughed and taunted at the mentioning of Harry Hook.

'Poor thing doesn't even know he's not from Auradon' they'd always say.

When one of the regulars at the Chip Shoppe got so drunk he couldn't even remember his address, the whole restaurant laughed as they called it "pulling a Harry"

"No lucky for you two it's just us today. We got caught skipping class so showing the new kids around is our punishment." Harry bit his lower lip as he looked Uma over. He turned to Chad with a wicked smile.

"Auradon kids skipping class? Shocking!" Uma spoke sarcastically.

Harry took the lollipop out of her mouth and popped it in his own. "Is your friend here always so nice?" Harry asked Gil as they began walking.

"Oh pshh, this is nice. You should see her on the regular, it's like all she ever does is yell." Gil rambled on.

Uma scoffed before walking behind them. "Fool." She muttered. "I have more." she huffed under her breath unwrapping a green lollipop.

"Hurry along darling, don't wanna get lost your first official day in boredom!" Harry called in front her laughing instantly as she flipped him off.

--

"And this is your room, you'll be sharing it with, well I guess no one as of now but probably as more kids are taken off the Isle, you'll have a roommate soon enough." Harry tossed her the key after opening the door.

Uma walked in and couldn't help but drop her jaw. Her room was bigger than her mom's restaurant and it was all to herself! It was painted a pale coral color and decorated with seashells and other forms of sea life.

"Holy Neptune." she whispered.

"Heard you got a waterbed too." Harry jutted his chin towards the bed in the corner. "Kind of nice for a criminal huh darlin'?"

Uma looked up from poking the mattress and stormed to Harry. "Ok one, the name's Uma, matter of fact it's Captain Uma to you, two, you really need to shut that pretty little-privileged mouth of yours and three, get out!"

Huma Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें