A Little Persuasion

• If you saw this on tumblr in the Huma tag, idk why I posted it there and not here lmfao but why not 🤷🏾‍♀️ anyway, I wanted to post something short and sweet and boom here it is :) I also plan on uploading a few holiday and New Years Eve one shots so stay tuned! :) •

Good luck getting him up."

Gil laughed as he slung his bag over his shoulder. Uma rolled her eyes, Harry wasn't used to Auradon's insisting on being on time for class and chose rather to stroll in at whatever time was convenient for him. To try and stop Harry from getting detentions for the rest of his high school career, Uma ordered Gil to wake up the young Scot when Gil had morning tutoring. It worked for a while but Harry grew tired of the routine and chose to continue to show up late for his classes.

"Oh don't worry, all 3 of us are going to be in first period. Good luck with tutoring." Gil smiled hopelessly at his captain before patting her shoulder.
"Thanks but I should be saying good luck to you." Gil remarked before leaving his and Harry's shared room.

Uma walked over to the sleepy pirate and admired his current state. He was completely relaxed with the exception of his brows which were furrowed indicating Gil just recently tried to rouse him. Uma placed a hand on his cheek as she stroked it softly.
Harry peeked through his lashes at his girlfriend as he smiled and closed his eyes once more.
"Mornin'" he spoke groggily leaning into Uma's touch.

"Harry, you need to get up." Uma smoothed away stray strands of hair on his head before raking her hand through his hair.

"No, I'm fine here." He responded smugly. Uma poked random parts of his face in attempt to get him up.

"You need to get up now if you want to be on time for first period. We're reviewing for a test today and you need to get an A- in order to be on the Swords and Shields team." Uma gently reminded with a huff as she stripped off the blanket.

Harry shot her a small glare as he placed his hands behind his head. "Thanks, I was getting hot anyway. And I'll just copy Gil's test."

"Harry." Uma sighed a hand on her hip. Harry grinned closing his eyes again and sighing contently. "Fine." She muttered to herself as she climbed on top of Harry, one leg on either side of him.

"Hen, at that rate, the only thing that's gonna get up me boaby." Harry snickered.

Uma smiled innocently before she leaned down and kissed him slowly. Instantly he kissed back but Uma pulled away tugging on his bottom lip before moving down to his jawline and placing multiple kisses there traveling down to his neck giving that a little extra attention to that region. She continued on to his collarbones all the while maintaining eye contact with the ocean eyed boy, watching as his eyes from playful to lustful in a matter of seconds. She smirked against his skin as she ever so slowly began leaving a trail of kisses starting from his chest all the way down. Her lips reached the spot just below his navel and Harry closed his eyes in anticipation, anxiously waiting for Uma to pull back the band of his red boxers and continue.

Instead, Uma snapped the band of his boxers against his skin a grin growing on her face. "Get the fuck up." She returned her lips to his giving him a long and passionate kiss. "Captain's orders." She giggled at her grumpy and sexually frustrated first mate before exiting the room.

Gil looked in confusion as Uma and Harry walked in just the late bell rang. He turned to the young sea witch and a grumpy looking Harry as they took their seats.

"What'd you do to get him up?" Gil asked.

Uma smirked as she took out her notebook for class. "Just a little persuasion."

"A little persua- she gets me all hot n bothered then leaves, practically forcing me to chug one out, which caused me to spend longer in the shower giving me no time to fix me hair!" He pointed angrily at the beanie covering his head.

"Maybe you'll wake up on time now." Uma chuckled along with Gil as Harry raised a gloved hand flipped them off.