Recommended HOW?

I was recommended for UA so I don't have to take the exams how I got recommended well let me tell you from the beginning.

Remember that incident that happened well that was around the end of fifth grade. My parents weren't hero my mom quirk was zooming and my dads quirk was invisible webs and that created stitching. My parents were taking my oldest brother to a restaurant to celebrate that my brother got into UA I'm his age now 14. His quirk was spider a creation from both of my parents quirk he doesn't look like a spider. I use to call him spider man. During eating we heard explosions and the store owner yelling this is not a drill villains duck and cover under the table. I knew what to do since at school we had these kinds of drills just in case for villains.

A villain exploded the wall down and when that happened I closed my eyes then feel a splashed. When I opened my eyes I saw my mom and dad both ripped in half from the villain then he ripped them more until all their limbs were separated I saw everything happened in front of my eyes and their blood was all over me. I was in shocked didn't know how to respond to that. Before that happened I swear my parents yelled (y/n) I love you. Then I felt tears falling down then another villain found my brother she grabbed him and she was using a katana and kept slicing him. He was yelling in pain and during the whole thing he was looking at my eyes. Then they found me there was three of them the girl who used a katana, the one who rips people, and one who shoots. They all had special quirks that suited on what they were doing. The guy who ripped my parents grabbed me by the neck then legs starting to rip me until heroes came and rescue me. They tried holding me back but I ran to my dismembered family. I sewed all their limbs back together but they wouldn't wake up then I healed and healed nothing worked. Someone was looking at me I turned to see who it was and it was the recovery lady from UA. She told me to give up they are gone. I started to cry then she said hey don't be upset there kiddo your quirk is amazing and I bet they would be proud of you. She honestly cheered me up with other comments.

I was at the police station for awhile like two days. Then one of the police officers said we found someone who is willing to take care if you. It was the recovery lady she told me to call her chiyo. I asked her why and she responded because you seem sweet and your brother was sweet and your quirk and my quirk are similar so I can train you to use your quirk properly that quirk of yours first things is two be not scared of it. Chiyo showed me her house and it was by UA and she said that school over there you will be attending there. Next year for middle school.

Chiyo did taught me things she trained me also she taught me a new moved (that wasn't mentioned in last chapter) which was that when I hold hands with someone and wrapped both of ours hands in threads I can make them see my threads and stitches. Because of this chiyo saw what I did to myself and she said don't worry thats the problem about us healers we want to practice and become stronger but we don't know how so we practice on ourselves then realize it's wrong don't worry I use to do it myself. Which made me feel better.

She thought I was amazing from the beginning and thats why she recommended me and honestly without her help I wouldn't have became this good. Im glad she took me in and now I'm going to UA like my brother wanted and my parents Im just so happy how life turned out after the incident. Now I must wait for UA and cheer for katsuki and izuku that they both make it katsuki yah but izuku he has no quirk so that will be harder. Also chiyo is the reason why I can get dead bodies.