First day

It was the day of the first day of school. I woke up so happy and I love morning I love to wake up in the mornings and I always wake up on the first ring from my alarm clock never the snooze.

THATS LIES ALL LIES

Honestly only today was the only time I woke up early to go to school because its the first day of UA. Usually I will take forever to get up but like I say I'm always excited for the first day only that day though. So I got ready I did the usual with my hair.

Once I got ready I left I was pretty early so I might be one of the first ones there. I got there and I was the first one there. Ok now I must sit here by myself till someone comes and actually wants to talk to me. I just waited there then of course with my luck the second one here was katsuki we it can be worse at least me and him are somewhat friends. I saw him throw his bag to a desk then start marching to me.

Katsuki: hey how did you make it if you weren't there to begin with!

You: its called being recommended

Katsuki: how did you get recommend but not me!!

You: I don't know math?

Katsuki: what the fuck does math have to do with it

You: math always have something to do with it. Even though I'm (blank) at math

Katsuki: so who recommend you

You: who else chiyo the recovery lady shes the only one that knows me from UA

Katsuki: oh ok

You: hey katsuki

Katsuki: what

You: do you still think of me not your friend

Katsuki: ok to be honest yes I do but not YOUR FUCKING BEST FRIEND OK JUST TO MAKE THAT STRAIGHT FRIEND IS THE CLOSEST THING

You: ok (laughing)

Katsuki: who you laughing at!!

You: ummm duh obviously we are the only people here of course I'm laughing at the fucking chair YES CHAIR ANOTHER JOKE bravo he's a funny guy katsuki (smile brightly while laughing)

Katsuki: you dumbass (chuckles)

You: how rude Officer chair arrest this man immediately (pointing at another chair)

Katsuki: idiot (laughing)

We were both laughing and I stop and stood up next to katsuki he's 5'7 so I'm (blank) then him.  

Katsuki: why you stand up

You: oh because I need to go get something really quick

Katsuki: oh see ya

Little does he know that while talking I used my quirk to stitch his pants together so when he walks he will fall. It's temporary only for 5 minuets I made it. When I walked out of the door and I heard a bang then katsuki yelling what the fuck (y/n). You opened the door yelling let the prank war begin. Every year you two always have a prank war and I made the first move this time. But thats not the whole reason why I left I left because I wanted food.

Once I got my food And ate it I went back to the class katsuki was gone maybe bathroom who cares. There was more people someone sat next to my desk he had two different colored eyes and his hair was white and red. When walking back katsuki out of nowhere pop out and did a explosion in front of my face. He left while I turned and fell backwards on the guy. I yelled fuck you then noticing I was lying on the guy with white and red hair.

You: omg sorry (standing up)

Todoroki: its alright it wasn't your fault

You: still are you alright though

Todoroki: yah I'm fine you didn't hurt me

You: ok good by the way what's your name just wondering since we have class together

Todoroki: shouto todoroki

You: oh nice to meet you Todoroki Im (f/n)
(l/n)

Todoroki: hi (y/n)

In the corner of my eye I see izuku

You: well bye for now oh by the way I like your eyes not creepy at all Im A INNOCENT BYSTANDER

I left to izuku

You: izuku you made it how well anyways god I missed you I barely saw you all summer (hugging him while he's blushing) wow izuku I've been hugging you all my life and you still blush

Izuku: its n-n-n-not my fault

We talked a little more before these two other people came there names were iida and uraraka. They were nice people. All of sudden a caterpillar opened the door.

You: oh my gosh I didn't know our teacher was a caterpillar when are you going to become a butterfly

Aizawa: im not a caterpillar

You: are you sure

Aizawa: yes I thought chiyo taught you better

You: eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

All of sudden He came out of his sleeping bag thing and hand us these PE clothes thing to change. I think I know what we are doing but not 100% sure so lets see.