Tournament pt.2

katsuki was up next he was facing ochaco I felt bad for betting on katsuki but like i have a feeling he might win but im still going for both if them. They both walked down to the arena.

Once it started i was surprised because ochaco made the first moved and charged at katsuki. Then katsuki did a explosion in her face but she was not fazed at all by it. We were all surprised this was something we never usually see of ochaco. For most of the fight it was ochaco charging at katsuki and katsuki using his explosion to back her off. We were all surprised that she hasn't been using her quirk that much it was mostly her charging at katsuki then we see her doing that hand symbol which she makes when using her quirk. All we see next was a bunch of rocks from the damages of katsuki explosion falling above his head. Alot of people thought she won i got to admit I thought wait did she actually win until later did a huge explosion to explode everything. Which was predictable but ochaco wasnt done she went for another attack. But sadly we see her falling and slowly passing out. Which make katsuki the winner.

Well i won some money which im glad about but when ochaco got taken out i went to support her and told her she did amazing. I then went to katsuki and gave him a huge hug and i thanked him for contributing on making me have more money.

We then walked around me and him. I told him to cover his eyes it took lots of convincing but i he ended up doing so i took him to a place and i told him to open his eyes and we were in this random place. I took a step closer to him I could tell he was blushing but I casually dismissed it but I took another step and i placed my hand on his chest and slightly pushed him off the edge to a pool that was casually/conveniently behind him.

You: (laughing) KATSUKI YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE PRANK WAR NOW

Katsuki: ASSHOLE I thought you were going to....

You: what kiss you (laughing) that was a two time thing well have fun in there bye i got go see the next matches

Katsuki: (Y/N) YOU ASSHOLE DICK FACE

I started laughing when he called me a dick face I thought it was funny. I headed back to the stands and looking at the current match. I decided I wanted to go get food so i went looking for food. I love food.

I finally found a snack bar and i then realized im broke and i have no money to buy food. I walked away with a tear coming down my face i was so depressed that I couldn't get my food. I wanted to get food but sadly the money i won i wont get till the end of the sports festival.

I just headed back to the stands and sat next to iida. Then the next match I been so nervous to watch is coming up next shouto versus Izuku. I bet nothing on this match because I have not a single clue who might even win.

When the match started shouto obviously did the first moved and Izuku deflecting it while breaking his middle finger. Of course he had to go breaking his most important finger such a disappointment.

This kept going on for awhile shouto attacking while Izuku deflected the attack. Honestly for the first part it was a very intense match i was just so nervous watching I found myself chocking iida by accident on how much i was into the match and how nervous i was. He was turning blue on how much i was chocking him i let go of him and I apologized to him.

The match just kept getting more interesting now they are arguing while fighting i have no clue what they were arguing about yah they kept yelling at each other. The first time in the whole entire match Izuku is starting to attack now. Izuku kept going after shouto while yelling at each other it was pretty interesting. After awhile of that happening shouto which surprised me so much once again used his fire side but he used it so much. When that happened I found myself arm wrestling with katsuki and I didn't even notice i was. I looked at my arm and then him and i said hi and continue watching the match while arm wrestling with him.

Then the match became so much more intense then fighting head to head with each other i just got so nervous I thought so one might get hurt badly i was one the edge of my seat. After many more attack this huge thing happened which blind everybody in the stands happened and then we saw Izuku out of the arena which make shouto the winner I saw how badly injured Izuku was so I jumped down. While falling I thought im not naruto what made me think I could jump down a 30 ft drop and survive without any injuries and before I fell to my demise i used my stitches to catch myself and take me down safely.

I ran to him and I stitch up and huge cut he got his back and other injuries I could take care of and I helped him up and helped him walk to chiyos room. While walking I noticed shouto shirt half if it was gone and he looked so hot right now it was unbelievable. I guess he noticed me staring at him so me trying to make me seem like a stalker and turn my head and continue walking. I told him while walking pass him hey shouto nice shirt. He looked down and saw half of his shirt was gone and when he looked back up I was long gone not really i only took three steps further but I hid behind a bush to seem like im magic.

I then continue to help out Izuku. Izuku was badly injured it hurt me seeing him like that. I had to go leave so because i have money bet on the next match katsuki verses kirishima. I have a feeling katsuki will win this match so I betted Money on it. Before i left I gave Izuku a kiss on his forehead and left. Where i see a weird skinny guy and ochaco and iida walking down the hallway.

I went to the stands just in time to see katsuki won and im glad he did because im gonna get more money at the end of the day. I next match was iida and shouto i bet on shouto winning but it was such a good match but shouto ended up winning. Next round was katsuki I betted on katsuki but it was katsuki and tokoyami. It was another great match but katsuki won and i was happy but I then became so uneasy again because next match the last match will be shouto and katsuki which I didn't bet for no one on that match.

Once the match started it was back and forth attacks from explosions and ice I could also see Izuku was on the edge of his seat so i sat next to him and patted his back. Shouto would not use his fire side anymore it was just ice and shouto seemed more out of it then the usual. After a long time of katsuki yelling at shouto to use his fire side he finally did but he then like deactivated it which made him passed out or something. Katsuki was so pissed on what happened. He didn't want to win like that and midnight had to knock out katsuki on how he was behaving towards shouto who lost already. Which means katsuki won that match and is number one in the sports festival.

Katsuki got first shouto second and tokoyami third. Since katsuki was acting like a crazy person the had to sorta lock his hands up and treat him like a villain. Then out of no where all might came to award them with their medals and stuff. It was funny though when all might took off katsuki mask thing that prevented hin from talking and the moment it got taken off he started to yell so all might put the medal in his mouth. All might then gave this amazing motivational speech and that basically told us that goodbye this thing is officially over.

This was an overall great experience and I sorta wished I could do again but i have to wait for next year. But i was so excited because it was time for my to get my money.