Optimus Prime vs Megazord

2 days ago the Megazord went on a rampage

2 days ago the Megazord went on a rampage. It attacked and destroyed Angel Grove and now it was in search of a worthy opponent. None had provoked it or challenged it yet. Now it was in dense mountain region, searching, waiting. It was ready and willing to fight anything in its path. When the Megazord was first formed he heard of a planet called Cyberton that was filled with robots, maybe his brethren. He wished to travel there but could not, this angered the Megazord and it started to destroy the woods. He stomped in anger and trees fell around him. 

"Stop that!" A metallic voice rang from behind the Megazord 

The Megazord turned around and in front of him stood a 28 foot tall robot covered in battle scars and he looked worn down. The robot was red and blue with spots of chrome on his body, but its entire body was covered in very high advanced technology. The Megazord wondered if this was of his brethren. 

"I am Optimus Prime" The robot said to the Megazord studying him. 

"You are the robot that terrorized Angel Grove" Optimus said to the Megazord recognizing the robot

Optimus's fist became a laser cannon in a instant. The Megazord reached for its sword, its robotic hand hovered inches over the hilt.

"You have caused many innocents to suffer and for that you will pay!" Optimus said firing his cannon at The Megazord.

The Megazord blocked with his sword and swiped at Optimus. Optimus rolled underneath the blade and it sailed harmlessly over his head. Optimus came up carrying his sword and they began to duel. The Megazord overpowered Optimus and swiped at Optimus's arm cutting it off. Optimus groaned in pain but continued the duel. The Megazord knew it was winning and pinned Optimus to the ground. It swung its sword up preparing for the killing blow but when he brought the sword down nothing was there. The Megazord looked up and saw Optimus floating in the air on boosters.

"Big robots like you have one weakness." Optimus said turning into his car form

Optimus drove forward at The Megazord, The Megazord was confused by this maneuver and wondered what he was doing. The Megazord brought his sword down in front of Optimus but Optimus swerved out of the way at the last second. Then Optimus turned back into his robot form and swiped at the Megazords feet. The sword went clean through and the Megazord fell to the ground. It rolled over trying to get back up but could not. Optimus jumped on the Megazords chest and walked on top of it.

"Your one weakness: The Bigger they are..." Optimus said jumping onto The Megazords neck and rising his sword up "....The harder they Fall!" Optimus said and thrust his sword into The Megazords head killing it.

Optimus leaped down and claimed his foes sword as a trophy. Then he walked off into the mountains victorious.