Robocop (1987) vs Cyborg (Justice League)

CYBORG

CYBORG

Powers and Stats

5-A

Name: Victor Stone/Cyborg

Origin:

Gender: Male

Age: 17 (Justice League), 22 (New 52), 27 (Rebirth)

Classification: Former Human, Cyborg, Founding Member of the Justice League

Powers and Abilities: , , (He is connected to every single computer system on Earth, is capable of assimilating new terrestrial, extraterrestrial, or inter-dimensional technology with a touch or thought, and has assimilated Kryptonian technology as well as the Motherbox Technology of the New Gods that is connected through a series of portals and allows him to see into other worlds), (Can hack into and communicate through any technological device with a thought, even Lantern Power Rings. Connected to the Grid, a system on databases relating to nearly every superhuman on Earth. Took control over the Digital Universe and can analyze the entire Internet at once, including all of the Dark Net / Deep Web), (Capable of altering his Cybernetic Body at will to fulfill a variety of functions. After evolving, can turn any organic part of his body into machinery and also stretch his body beyond its limits), / , (Can tap into and absorb energy from any technology and power source he is connected to), , (Ice Cannon), (Electric Cannon), (Can even affect Souls using White Noise Cannon), (High, can reform destroyed limbs and create new organic body-parts from machinery as well as regenerate from practically nothing, capable of regenerating the nanites that make up his core structure, Tech-Based (Hacked into the Technosapiens' systems and used his Regenerating Protocols to cure everyone on Earth who had been infected with their Cyber-Virus), (through Boom Tube technology and others silent enough even Superman cannot hear them), Self-Sustenance (Can survive in space, abyssal waters, and without food or sleep), / Scanning, (Can listen to specific sounds miles away from his location)

: Large Planet level (, capable of , who can hold his own against Aquaman and Superman)

: Massively Hypersonic Flight Speed (Flew from San Francisco to the Watchtower's Geostationary Orbit in less than 4 minutes), FTL Reaction and Combat Speed ( and )

: Class M+ (Has lifted large buildings)

: Large Planet Class

: Large Planet level (Has . . )

: Nigh-Infinite

: Standard Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters with Cannons & Ranged Weapons, Planetary Technopathy, and Cross-Dimensional Telepotation

Standard Equipment: (Capable of allowing teleportation of himself and others anywhere in the universe), (Capable of emitting high-decibel sonic blasts), (Capable of mimicking any sound frequency, even those capable of affecting Kryptonians), , , (Capable of firing or ), Force Field Generators (Capable of protecting himself or to protect others), , , (Capable of flying at massively hypersonic speeds), Advanced Targeting Systems, (Possessing X-Ray Vision, Telescopic Vision, Microscopic Vision, and a Medical Scanners. Can develop and project advanced 3.D. Maps from his mind. Can scan and track Electromagnetic Pulses. Can trace and identify energy signatures, Can track Temporal, Antimatter and Gravitational Energy. Has traced and identified Bleed Energy, and mapped space-time fractures across the universe), Sonar Implants (Can listen to specific sounds miles away from his location)