Rick Grimes vs Ash Williams

Ash Williams knew this day would come

Ash Williams knew this day would come. The day the dead walked again, he was prepared though he had faced them before. Now months into the apocalypse Ash was slashing his way through a group of the undead. Ash proceeded to the woods and looked around for threats. He checked his shotgun and then sat down. He breathed deeply in and his heart beat went down a little. Suddenly he heard peoples voices and then the cracking of branches. Ash ducked and waited for the people to pass by. Then Ash saw that it was only one man, gruff beard wearing a cop uniform. Ash noticed the mans gun and knew this guy was a good fighter. Ash wondered if the man was friendly and decided to risk it. He hopped out of his hiding place but was suddenly met by gunfire. 

"Guess no one's friendly these days" Ash groaned and ducked back down.

The gunfire stopped and Ash peeked over the top, the man was sitting down behind a tree holding his AK-47. 

"I don't wanna fight just wanna talk" Ash said to this survivor

"Like I believe a man without a hand wants to talk" This other survivor said to Ash

"My name's Ash" Ash said

"Name's Rick" The other survivor said to Ash

Suddenly Rick jumped on Ash from behind knocking him to the ground. Rick pulled out his colt and aimed but Ash kicked it out of his hands. Ash sprung to his feet and punched Rick, Rick dodged and pushed Ash to the ground. Rick scrambled for his gun but Ash jumped onto rick dragging him down. The exchanged blows and Ash tried to choke Rick but Rick threw Ash off and ran for his gun. Rick turned pointing his gun at Ash but can face to face with Ash's Boomstick. Ash pulled the trigger killing Rick instantly. Ash grabs Ricks guns and walks off to face the Apocalypse.