Red Hood vs Winter Soldier

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

RED HOOD

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

RED HOOD

Powers and Stats

: 8-C

Name: Jason Todd aka The Red Hood, formerly Robin

Origins:

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: , ,

: Building level (Comparable to . and )

: Massively Hypersonic (Should not be overwhelmingly slower than Katana, is fast enough to on and is stated to be a )

: Peak Human

: Building Class

: Building level (Durable enough to survive an and being hit by a )

: Peak Human

: Standard melee range normally, extended melee range with weapons, several dozen meters with guns.

Standard Equipment: Guns, various grenades, grappling gun, breathalyzer, swords, japanese military grade cyber-armor arm blades, electric gliding wings and bolas.

: Extremely High, Jason has received excellent education and tutoring from Batman, and thus has extensive knowledge of various subjects, which include Science, Mathematics, Forensic Medicine, Geography, History, and Leadership. He has also proven to be a highly efficient criminal strategist and organizer as the Red Hood.

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses, Is constantly plagued by nightmares of due to his past experiences.

WINTER SOLDIER

Powers and Stats

: 8-A

Name: Bucky Barnes aka "The Winter Soldier"

Origins:

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Classification: Bionically Enhanced Super Agent

Powers and Abilities: , , Bionic arm, , Stabilization sensors, Sensory array, Extended reach, Electrical discharge and emp, Master , Expert marksman, Skilled shield fighter, Skilled acrobat, Advanced scout, Multi-lingual, Expert spy & assassin

: Multi-City Block level (Almost comparable to . Has stalemated . Held his own against more powerful beings like . )

: At least Hypersonic+ with Massively HypersonicCombat & Reaction Speed (Comparable to )

: Unknown

: Multi-City Block Class (Can harm Captain America and Wolverine with his blows)

: Multi-City Block level (Has consistently traded blows with Captain America and Wolverine.)

: Superhuman

: Standard melee range, higher with weaponry.

Standard Equipment: A uniform composed of steel mesh and chain mail. 'Formerly' (as the Winter Soldier) body armor, (as Bucky) a bullet proof fabric costume, an Indian Motorcycle, Captain America's Shield, a modified hand-gun capable of penetrating even fabric of the thickness and composition of AIM uniforms, a combat knife, and various other mission-special equipment. 'Formerly' (as the Winter Soldier) sniper rifles and various other automatic weapons, (as Bucky) conventional firearms, explosives, combat knives.

: High

Weaknesses: A strong EMP wave can render his arm useless although this is questionable since it can also emit an EMP.

Who will win the Gun toting vigilante Red Hood or The worlds deadliest assassin The Winter Soldier?

PREP:WINTER SOLDIER(NO)/RED HOOD(NO)

LOCATION: DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

Red Hood was on the watch. He started his nightly watch of the streets in Gotham, hunting for criminals in need of judgement. Red Hood found a back alley and saw two people ganging up on an innocent. Red Hood dropped from below and stood behind the thugs. He pulled out his gun shooting the two thug as the man ran away. Suddenly he got a notification that there was a man fighting the GPD downtown. He shot his grappling hook up the wall and zoomed away into the night. Red Hood made his way along the rooftops of Gotham until he came to a large scene downtown. A man wearing all black with long hair was holding off the GPD with multiple weapons. Then he noticed that the man's arm was some sort of metal and bullets bounced off of it. Red Hood recognized the man but he didn't know from where. Red Hood jumped down and walked through the police barrier towards the man. The man looked at Red Hood and studied him for a few seconds before leaping at him. Red Hood dodged the man and pulled out two guns and fired at the man. The man blocked with his metal arm and fired back at Red Hood. Red Hood performed a series of acrobatic flips and dodged the bullets. The man looked at Red Hood and then the two resumed combat. Red Hood dared not to get close enough to the man's arm because he didn't know how powerful it was. The man was a worthy fighter and the two fought to a stand still. But then the man's arm glanced Red Hood's side and Red Hood smashed into the wall behind them.

"Who are you?" Red Hood asked the man as he rose to his feet pushing through the crumbled bricks next to him

The man stayed silent and made no response to Red Hood's question. Instead he flew at Red Hood with a flying punch. Red Hood quickly flipped over the man and landed behind him. The man 's fist came flying into the wall and suddenly the building shook and swayed. The building was small and probably abandoned but it fell on top of the man burying him in bricks. Red Hood wondered if that was enough to kill this man but suddenly a fist rose through the bricks. Red Hood watched as the man rose through the bricks. The man was now bloody and there was multiple tears in his black clothes. The mans face was now ragged and he stared at Red Hood in anger as if it was Red Hood's fault this happened. The man flung himself at Red Hood and Red Hood side stepped. The man's fist slammed into the pavement and created a small crater. The man turned just as Red Hood kicked him in the jaw with a kick. The man staggered a little but got into a combat stance and prepared to fight. The two fought with no mercy, intending to kill each other. Then finally Red Hood knocked the man out with a jab to a pressure point in the neck and the man crumpled to the ground unconscious. Red Hood stood over the man and pulled out his gun pointing it at the mans head.

"Your one hell of a fighter but you can't beat me" Red Hood said and pressed the gun to the mans head

Suddenly the man's arm grabbed Red Hood's leg snapping his ankle. Red Hood cried out in pain but pulled his leg away as the man rose to his feet again. The man grabbed Red Hood by the neck and slammed him to the ground, breaking Red Hood's ribs. The man took off Red Hood's mask and looked at the face underneath. The man pulled out a gun and pressed it to Red Hood's face but Red Hood didn't look scared one bit.The man pulled the trigger killing Red Hood and walked away from him and back into the night.

RESULTS: 

WINTER SOLDIER WINS

REASON:

Well lets face it even though Red Hood is very skillful and strong how do you go up against a vibranium arm? Answer: You Cant. So said and done Winter Soldier wins. PM me if you disagree and maybe ill make a alternate ending?