III | 3

I walked inside my condo closing the front door behind me

I walked inside my condo closing the front door behind me. I took off my jacket and headed towards the fridge, grabbing a bottled water.

"Papi you home?" Angie yelled from my bedroom.

"Yea it's me." She came walking trough the living room into the kitchen wearing only black laced bra and panties.

"I missed you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips. She leaned back and looked up at me. She smiled until she seen my blank expression.

"What's the matter?" I leaned me head back and sighed still thinking about moments that led up to now.

"Remember I told you I had to get a photographer for my biography?" I asked.

"No."

"I told you last week I ha-.. forget it." I left her embrace and leaned against the counter. "I met with them today and right off the back she had an attitude. I told my aunt I didn't wanna do this shit."

"You gotta do it for the endorsements baby."

I rolled my eyes.

"Ion give a fuck about endorsements

"Ion give a fuck about endorsements. What part of that don't you get?"

"Okay but don't you want that Fendi and Gucci money." She said proudly.

"Ion want shit, I got everything I need. YOU want that expensive shit." I start towards my room until she steps in my way.

"Baby I want it for us. We can start saving for our lives together." After today I wasn't tryna hear that. I had over 100 million spread around in my accounts and the other millions invested in long term businesses. She wasn't even there for simple shit like photo shoots and interviews. Speaking of which what the fuck was she doing here.

"I thought you had to take care of yo old man today." I looked down at her with a straight face.

"I did, then I came here to take care of daddy." She smiled at me seductively.