VII | 7 part 1

It's been three weeks since I last talked to Angie, in the beginning of our separation she barely text and called

It's been three weeks since I last talked to Angie, in the beginning of our separation she barely text and called. I guess she's used to us having these petty break ups for a couple of days, then we fuck or some stupid shit like that and we're back good.

That's not the case this time and I think she's finally realizing it.

She's been banging my line everyday, as if she can feel me pulling away from her and closer to someone else.

I called Nae before practice so she could slide through and show me the outcome from our last photo shoot.

Lately since I haven't been spending all my free time with Ang, I've been spending more and more time with Naomi.

It's mostly business related but there's been times I've taken her to run errands with me, we go out to eat often and we even played laser tag once.

We've been so comfortable wit each other, things are starting to feel like we've known each other for years.

"Hey Rakim, there's a little lady here to see you." My assistant coach yelled out from the side of the court.

I turned around from my jumpshot and made eye contact with Nae.

I jog over to her as the rest of the team continued to practice

"About damn time yo ass showed up. Practice almost over." I said finally reaching her.

"I had things to do." She shrugged.

"And that was more important than me?"

"Clearly if I'm just now getting here." She said with a duh tone.

"Aight, just for that you not getting yo check."

"Don't play with me about my coins, I will fight you."

"Fight me then." I looked down at her with a smirk.

"Boy I will karate chop you in your esophagus and watch you fight for air."

"Nae stop sending threats and just do it like Nike." I said laughing.

"You not even funny with yo punk ass."