Chapter 1

Post Crossover AU

"Hey Barry, I never asked. What about your double?" Kara asked while they were working on what looked like a pair of ear plugs."

"I don't know." Barry responded. "I tried using a facial recognition software. Which I added into your computer by the way, incase you need it. All that turned up was some big shot lawyer that lives in Ohio."

"Oh." Kara said.

"Don't worry." Barry said. "We'll figure this out. Let's first take down your crazy metahumans."

~()~

A professional young man walked out of the elevator of the floor of Cat Grant's office. He wore a grey suit, his hair gelled back and a confident aura as he entered the office. Winn who was siting at his desk before working while Kara was fetching layouts for Ms. Grant immediately saw the intruder.

"Barry?" Winn asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, I believe you have me mistaken for a different person." The man said. "I am here for an interview with a Ms. Cat Grant."

"Y...yeah." Winn stammered still a little confused. "Her office is right over there."

"Thank you." He said and continued to walk leaving behind a confused Winn.

Kara found her friend with a blank expression in his face. "Hey Winn. What's up, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"I think I did." Winn muttered. "Are you sure that Barry went home?"

"I'm pretty sure." Kara said. "Unless the little vortex in the middle of no where was just an illusion of the light. And I have pretty good eyesight so I don't think that's the case. Why?"

"I think I just saw Barry enter Cat's office in a suit and slightly off character."

"That's weird." Kara said. "Maybe it's just someone who looks like him."

"No I'm pretty sure it's him."

~()~

"Good Morning, Ms. Grant."

"I am pretty sure you are in the wrong building young man. You look like a fresh graduate." Cat pointed out. "I specifically asked for an experienced lawyer."

"That would be me." He said holding out his hand. "Sebastian Smythe."

"Smythe?" she asked skeptically. "Any relation to Stanly Smythe?"

"He is my father." Sebastian said.

"Ah." Ms. Grant replaced the glasses. "You can go tell your father that I require someone with much more experience. Not some spoiled trust fund baby."

"Excuse me."

"Please, this is the oldest trick in the book, Mr. Smythe." Ms. Grant said taking off her glasses and rolling them in her fingers. "It is nepotism in its most simplest form. Taking a job in a firm that your father owns to create a bigger name for yourself without having to work. This is the biggest problem of all millennial today."

"I assure you, Ms. Grant. There is no other better. Top of my class and the best and youngest lawyer in the firm. I am determined and most importantly, I know what I am doing. I have been around this environment since I was a mere child. No one can win a case like I could."

Ms. Grant studied the young man before her. He looked a lot like the other boy that Kera had brought in the week before claiming to be her cousin. She remembered the Flash, who was smart as a whip with the same face. This boy had the same wit and charm without the inhumanely nice personality.