Accidents happen... Dont they?

CHAPTER 2: ACCIDENTS HAPPEN...DONT THEY?

_________________________________________________________________________

"STOP! STOP!!! I can't take it much longer!!" I shouted at Dannon who was tickling me to death. We were on my bed watching movies on a Saturday night and then he asked me if I could go get him popcorn and I refused so he started tickling me.

"Not until you get me popcorn Kitten" there comes the goosebumps again. "Never!!!" I said in an evil voice. "Ok then I'll just keep tickling u" he then started tickling me by the sides and then I just gave up. Before I said I give up we were on the floor, I must have laughed so much I ended up on the flour with Dannon on top of me.

Suddenly he looked at me with his green eyes and then he took a piece of hair in my face and tucked it behind my ear. I suddenly got that goosebumps feeling again and my heart pounded a mile a minute.

We looked into each other's eyes. He wrapped his one hand around my waist and the other one was stroking my face. Still on the floor Dannon started to lean in closer and closer.

Our lips were about to touch when I suddenly hit him in the stomach and his wind was out. He let out an 'umf' sound and rolled of me. I don't know why I just did that, but I panicked!! And yes I wanted to kiss him but there are these moments like this one where I just freak out and do something stupid.

"I'm so sorry Dannon are you ok?" I asked concerned. "Jah I'm fine" he said quickly, but he had this sad look in his eyes and I couldn't understand why?

"It was an accident I'm sorry" I said again. "It's fine and I should probably go" he said and stood up and stormed out of the room.

I wonder what was that all about?

I quickly ran after him to ask what's wrong, but he was already in his car driving away. And I just stood there alone on my porch and watched him drive of. I wonder what was the big deal? I mean why would he want to kiss me he only sees me as his friend.

******

(The next Thursday)

Dannon has been ignoring me all week and I'm still not sure why? When we pass each other down the halls he would act like he doesn't even see mee. I tried to greet him but I'm scared he'll just walk away and not listen to me.

"Hey Emily, has Dannon spoken to you yet?" Kylie asked. "No not at all!" I said. "We'll then you should just go talk to him" she said. "No I'd rather not, I think I'll just leave him to cool down a bit for whatever reason"

He will calm down, won't he?

_________________________________________________________________________

Hello my nuggets!!!! I'm gonna call you my nuggets!!!

So what do u think? Do u think he will talk to her again or will he just leave her?

Read and find out!!! And there's a lot more surprises for you all!!!

And please VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! And comment

Love you all!! :)