Motorbikes

Chapter 19: MOTORBIKES

_________________________________________________________________________

"Hey sis!" Robert said while sitting next to me on the couch while I watched tv.

"Hey bro?"

"What are you watching?" I asked me looking at the tv. "Not sure, some random program about a teenage girl living with her grandma" I said honestly.

"If I may ask, why?" Robert asked giving me a weird look.

"I don't really know...." I said deep in thought. "What do you know?" He chuckled. "I don't know" I said.

"Really? Are you doing this on purpose to irritate me or to get me back?"

"No I just-" he cut me of by putting his finger on my lips dramatically. Haha I couldn't get over it of how weird Robert really is.

"Look you probably found out and I'm sorry....." Robert said with a guilty face. Wait what was he talking about? I decided to act as if I knew so that he brings up what he had done.

"Jah! How could you!" I said trying to hold in my laugh. "Look I'm sorry that I washed the floor with your toothbrush, I spilled something on the floor and there wasn't anything to clean it so I sort of used your tooth brush..." Robert said fast.

"What! Why would you do that?" I practically screamed. No wonder my tooth brush tasted weird...

"Wait, you didn't know?" Robert asked a bit shocked. "No!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry" he said and looked down at his feet like a little 5 year old. I couldn't help but laugh a thou guilty he felt and how adorable he looked when he was guilty.

"It's okay bro, I'll just buy a new one" I told him and sat next to him. "Thanks!" He said with his head jerking up.

"No problem" I said while smirking. A few minutes past when Robert decided to break the silence. "Okay, so what's up with you? You look upset?" He asked me. Man he always knows when something is wrong! Stupid twin powers. I don't really know what to call it?

I decided to tell him, because he was going to figure it out anyway so might as well get it over with. "Well it's just that I'm s confused. You know that night when that gang almost attacked me and they said something about Monark?" I said and Robert nodded and his hands clenched I to fists and his face went red in anger.

I ignored it and carried on.

"Okay so I talked to Ryder about that and turns out that this gang was talking about Ryder, and I don't know why and Ryder doesn't want to tell me anything"

"And why do you tense every time I say Monark?" I asked. Robert stayed silence.

"Well?" I pushed. Robert then looked at me still with anger in his face. "I just don't like the name!" He said loudly and stood up pushing anything that was in his way and walked up to his room.

"Well that helped" I muttered.

I then saw my phone go of indicating I had a message. I opened the message and read it.

Pick you up at 6:00 we need to talk. Ryder

We need to talk never sounded good, but I needed answers so I just answered with an okay and went to my room to put on some decent clothes.

Exactly at six o'clock Ryder pulled into my driveway. "Mom I'm quickly going out" I shouted to my mother. "Okay, me back by ten!" She said. "Will do!" I said and stepped out into the driveway.