Texts and Smiles

Chapter 5: TEXTS AND SMILES

_________________________________________________________________________

My phone beeped indicating I had a message. I quickly picked it up to see who sent one.

Unknown number: Hey!!! ;)

Emily: Hey umm who are you?

Unknown number: Maybe this will help.... Hey Beautiful ;)

Emily: of course the famous Ryder!! Note the sarcasm :|

Ryder: Awww that's so sweet of u to say! How are you?

Emily: Good and u?

Ryder: I'm good so who do u like?

Gees I just begun to talk to him and he's already asking who I like. I gotta admit that's a little childish.

Emily: For me to know and for u to find out ;)

Ryder: Ooo so u want to play that game, we'll 2 can play at that game Beautiful ;)

Emily: Sure ;)

Ryder: So are you coming to the Valentines Ball??

Emily: YES!! I can't wait and u???

Ryder: Sure I'll go if you insist Beautiful ;)

I laughed at his joke

Emily: but I didn't ask u?

Ryder: Good night Beautiful. Sweet dreams ;) xx

Emily: Night.

I'm confused now? Am I going with him or something?

Ryder: and I case u were wondering, yes you are going with me to the ball xx

Emily: I never agreed on that!!

I can't believe Ryder is taking me to the ball (note the sarcasm) and i mean sure he's hot and cute and funny, but I know he's a player so I'm not going to fall for him!

****

The next day.

It was a normal day at school. Me and Kylie were in the cafeteria talking about random girly shit that I don't really care about. I just wanted the day to be over. And I haven't seen Ryder or Dannon anywhere today. I wonder where they could be.

"Hey do u know where Dannon is?" I asked Kylie. She didn't awnser. Instead she looked up at something at the door and when I turned around I saw Ryder walking in the cafeteria. When he saw me he smiled and gave me a wink. I swear I almost melted!!! That smile was so beautiful! He could get any girl with that smile.

"Wow!" Kylie said out of breath. "I know right- no I mean... Ummm.. Kylie you didn't awnser my question!" I told her. "Jah sorry we'll umm I haven't seen him too lately" she said.

"O we'll maybe I should go to his house later to cheque on him" I said. "I think u should" Kylie told me.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Ok I know this chapter was boring, BUT it was just a chapter to like put the story in place. But there will be lots more surprises! Just keep reading!!!

And please remember to VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Love ya guys!!! Xx