The new kid

"Louis! Time to get up!" "No! Just five more minutes!" "Louis come on" Louis heard as his father walked into his room,then felt him shaking him slightly "Louis please,its time to wake up for school" Rudy sighed preparing himself for defeat,cause Louis was just like his mother,stubborn,a daredevil and in Rudy's words, charming. As much as Louis hated from getting up from his warm bed,he had to listen to his dad, "Ugh! Fine!"

"Ok you guys better go or you'll be late!" Louis's mother stated as she pushed Louis and his sister ruby out of the door "ok mom I get it!" Louis growled in annoyance he then reached over to grab his sister's wrist "Ok you heard what mom said,she said that she doesn't love us any more and that we need to find our own places!" He yelled sarcastically to his little sister he turned around to face his parents who were still at the doorframe,laughing softly. "Goodbye Mother! Goodbye Father! May the heavens have mercy on you two for what you have done to your own children! Goodbye!" Louis finished his dramatic speech then gave a bow before walking away. He could hear his parents laughing then heard them shout "Bye! Love you kids!" Ruby and Louis smiled at each other before yelling back "Bye! love you too!"

The school bell rung at Wagstaff and Louis ran into his class then sat down in his seat. The teacher walked in and he realized that it was a sub. She sat down at 'her' desk and then shuffled through the papers, "ok kids um...its time to take a quiz" the sub passed out the quizzes and once everyone had a quiz,she sat back down at the desk. Only two minutes into class Louis heard someone trying to get his attention,he slowly lifted his head up in confusion and looked around "pst!" It came again,Louis then shifted himself to get a view of what was behind him, "hey you!" Came the whisper,Louis then realized that it was Katherine,daughter of Kevin and Chloe. "Hey cutie,what the answer to number 4?" Katherine whispered sweetly,her light grey eyes taunting him. "Oh..umm" Louis looked back at his paper and saw that he answered 1,he then turned his attention back to Katherine. "It's answ-" but he was cut of as the teacher introduced someone "Attention I have great news! We have a new student in our class!" Louis turned himself around to see. There he was,he had light brown hair almost a dirty blond, it was kind of long all the way to the bottom of his chin,he had glasses and behind them were gorgeous silver eyes with a tint of blue that had a twinkle in them. He wore a cashmere sweater that was a dark blue color and was wearing black leggings,he looked at the class with a shy smile and worried eyes. A deep hue covered Louis's cheeks as he stared at the new kid, "god damn!" He murmured under his breath,careful not to catch anyone's attention.

The teacher then turned to the new kid and gave him a gentle nudge towards the class, "Would you like to introduce your self?" The teacher asked him kindly,the new kid looked at us nervously before opening his mouth, "H-hi my name is Nathaniel Umm...I moved here last week..."Nathaniel Spoke with a slightly shaky voice. Louis had a weird feeling in his stomach,he tried to make it stop but it always came back when he looked at Nathaniel for some reason. Louis watched as the teacher lead him to his seat,and to his surprise it was the empty seat right next to him on the left. Nathaniel quietly sat at his desk and looked down.