What you don't know about me

The boy quickly and quietly creeped into his house,trying his best not to make a sound. Once he was past the door,he tiptoed up the stairs heading towards his room,that's when he heard him,his heavy steps dragging against the ground and a strong sent of alcohol filled the air. The boy then began to panic,he then scurried up the steps desperately,hoping to get away from him. Right when he was at the top step,he felt a strong cold hand grab his ankle,with a yelp he was dragged forcefully down the stairs. Everything was blurry by the time he was at the bottom,his head hurt like hell,and he began to feel lightheaded,most likely from when his head was all those steps. But then he realized that he didn't have his glasses on,he blindly started searching for them,his small delicate hands grazed over the wooden tile. A low growl was heard above him, "what the hell are you doing here soo late!?" The boy flinched as her heard him hiss at him "I-I had t-to walk f-from school s-sir" the boy stutters back,at this point he was a nervous wreck,his hands were sweaty,his heart was pounding out of his chest and his bottom lip quivered in fear. The boy was sitting on his heels,while his hands where in front on his knees,he didn't even bother to look up,eyes wet with tears. "Oh my god! You little mistake! That's not a good enough reason to be late!" He barked,he bent down to grab the boy's wrist and lifted him up in the air,high enough to make eye contact, "D-dad please! I-I mean s-sir........m-my s-school is two b-blocks a-away!" The boy cried,covering his face with his free hand. He was then harshly thrown onto the ground,and he let out a whimper of pain as his body made contact with the hard floor, "Do you think I f##king care?! Now get your a** up and go clean the house!" The boy's 'father' commanded before walking away.

About an hour later he was done with cleaning the house,he brushed away a piece of his light brown hair behind his ear,he had fortunately found his glasses soon after his 'father' left. The boy dragged himself up the stairs and into his room,he slipped of his sweater and put on a baggy t-shirt on. Suddenly he heard a door open then heard it being slammed close, mumbled yelling was sounded only heartbeats later,he quickly ran over to the light switch and flicked it down,then hid in his closet,waiting for it to stop. "Nate!" Yelled a woman's voice,but the boy stayed in the same place,his whole body trembled. "Nate where the hell are you!?" The yell came again but louder this time,the boy hid behind a coat that was in his closet, "wait" he whispered to himself "if she was louder then the first time,that would only mean-" the boy's heart sunk as his prediction was proven right,The woman busted the door open of his bedroom. "Nate I swear to god!" The boy heard as the woman growled and went searching in his room,silent tears streamed down his face. The door of the closet swung open and the boy froze with fear, "ugh! That little f*g must be hiding!" The women wisperd harshly,she stepped into the closet looked all around except the corner in which he was hiding in,she must've got tired of looking cause soon after she left the room. Once the coast was clear,the boy slowly stepped out of the closet,he walked over to the door and stuck his head out the room,double checking to see if she was actually gone,to his relief she was. After closing and locking the door,the boy took of his leggings and crawled into bed,letting out a yawn he fell fast asleep.   

A/N : sorry if 'blurring' out the bad words is annoying,it's just that I don't cuss in real life