Chapter 1

A/N

So I dont know what happened but my wattpad decided to delete my story so I'm doing to again. I forgot what I wrote so bare with me :)

Peace, Love and Pizza,

Ei xx

🌼✌🌼✌🌼✌🌼✌🌼✌🌼✌🌼✌🌼✌

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey and pancakes and donuts and ham and chocolate milk and every other delicious breakfast food."

A very familiar voice shouted while jumping up and down on my bed.

"WHAT THE F-- FRIES, MATTHEW!" I threw a pillow on him.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR HOT, AMAZING AND BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD?" Matt asked with a pout.

Wow, such a d-- donut. Yup. DONUT.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I YELLED AT HIM.

"I WANT PIZZA"

"WHAT? YOU WOKE ME UP BECAUSE YOU WANT PIZZA? WHAT THE F---  FROOT LOOPS!?"

"Im kidding" He said then layed on top of me. I was facing my bed so I cant breath.

"MAFHEW YEE YESHFINOSHA I CANT BFEART"

"Um, Whaaaaaaat!? I CANT HEAAAAAAAAR YOUUUUUUU" He yelled.

"GET OFF ME YOU FAT ASS!" I managed to get off and smacked him right in the face.

"WHOOOA! BOOM!" I yelled and did my happy dance.

"BOO YEA! WHOAAAAA!" I yelled.

"What do you want anyways?" I asked him and looked at my wall clock. It's 7am. 7 FREAKING AM. WHAT THE FREAKING FRIDGE?

"WAIT, IT'S 7 IN THE MOTHER FREAKING MORNING, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I asked him.

"Well, you know about the magcon right?" He asked me. You see, Matthew is KINDA famous, Well, he said he isn't famous but he is. I means he has tons of followers. You see, Magcon stands for 'Meet and Greet Convention' where yoy get to meet your fans, or where you meet your favorite viners/youtubers since some of the magcon boys started to make youtube video. And about Magcon, he is going on a tour for 8 months. Lucky son of a btch, he will be homeschooled because of this touring thing. Speaking of school, im thinking of joining Matt to this 'Homeschooling thing' but Im not sure yet. Matt is pretty popular in our school, I mean almost all of the girls in our school wants to date him well, except me because that would be awkward because I think of him as my brother, Annoying brother.

"Uhh, yea. What about it?" I asked. Ugh, School without Matt would be horrible. I mean, we always go to school together. Even thought he is annoying, I will miss his craziness and his adorable laugh.

"Well, I asked your mom is you could come with me and she said yea..." He said with a grin.

I stared at him frozen.

WHAT THE HOLY BALLS. OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS. I AM GOING WITH MATH. I AM GOING TO SEE HIS FRIEND AND NASH GRIER LIKE WHAT THE ACTUALLY FRICK. OH MY GAHD I CANT BREATH SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1 PLS OMG IM GOING TO DIE WAIT NO, I WANT TO GO WITH MATT I CANT DIE YET OMG. AND CAMERON DALLAS, TOO AND SHAWN MENDES AND OMG TAYLOR CANIFF AND AARON CARPENTER AND JACK AND JACK AND HAYES AND MAHOGANY OMG WE HAVE THE SAME HAIR BUT MINE IS BRUNETT HERS IS GINGER-LIKE-HAIR OMG WHY AM I RAMBLING I SHOULD HUG MATT BUT I CANT MOVE I WAS SHOCKED OMG I CANT OMG

"Uhh, Eillen? You okay?” Matt asked as I snapped back to reality.

“OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS, MATT! I WOULD LOVE TO!” I hugged him and jump up and down like a 5 year old kid on Christmas morning and did my happy dance moves again.

“Uhh, Stop it, Ei. You’re creeping me out” He said.

“Don’t I always?” I winked at him and he chuckled. I’m so excited but just Imagine, Nash asking me out on a date. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Like agfsdvjhnmgbjhbjdnmsmajsdghhksjdkhnj

“Okay, stop daydreaming about Nash and pack. We leave tomorrow” He said and closed the door.

WHAT. HOW DID HE-

“Just pack. oh mygahd.” I laughed and shoved him out of the door.

Well, this is gonna be so much fun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vote | Fan | Comment and Pizza xx