Chapter 2

Matt's P.O.V

"CALIFORNIA, BABYYYYYY WHOOOOOO!" I shouted as we landed. Eillen slapped my arms and told me to shut up.

I shook my head no, I mean c'mon it's Cali. 

BEACH.

GIRLS... HOT GIRLS.

FOODS

FANS

AND...

EILLEN OF COURSE.

I don't know but since the beggining of the year I'm getting this weird feeling from my stomach whenever I see her. What does it mean? I dont know. But I have to ask one of the boys since I can't tell Eillen because things might get awkward between us. (Let's pretend that Carter, Nash, Hayes and Cam are still in magcon) This is why I asked her to go with me. I know that if I didn't ask her. I'm going to miss her so much. I mean, we're best friends right? We're suppose to miss each other but this feeling is different. I dragged her to the hotel lobby after the taxi driver dropped us. I saw Taylor's bandana. YAS! I thought as I made my way toward them with Eillen by myside.

"Zayum bae, who's this pretty lady with you?" cam said as he winked at her. Eillen blushed beside me. I send a glare to Cameron. he put his hand up in surrender.

"PUMAAAA" Carter said sprinting toward me, then hugged me. We fall and this made the guys and Eillen laughed.

Carter looked at her. "OH MY GAAAAAAAHD! EILLEN" He got up and hugged her. Carter and Eillen met before when Carter visited me 4 months ago. They became close that day when I introduce her to him.

"Cartaaaah, Ni hao ma?" Eillen asked carter in Chinese words. I think it means "How are you"

"Wo hen hao, Xie Xie" Eillen laughed as Carter replied to her. Uhmm, Okay I don't what that means.. You see, Eillen studied Chinese in her previous school. But no, she's not Chinese but she's half Filipino half american.

I got up and introduced Eillen to the boys. "Eillen, these are Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Aaron, Cameron, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany and you already know Carter" (Again, let's pretend that Nash, Hayes, Cam and Carter are still in magcon)

She gave a small waved and smiled.

"Anyways, who's room mate is who?" Jack G asked.

"Oh yeah, here's the list" Mahogany said while scrolling to her phone.

"Bart (Let's pretend that Bart and the boys+Mahogany are still in good terms) just texted me this so...

Carter and Matthew are in room 1002

Nash and Cameron  are in room 1003

Mahogany and Jacob (A/N YAAAAAAAAAS! #JOX BETCH) are in room 1004

Jack G and Jack J are in room 1005

Shawn and Aaron are in room 1006

Hayes, Eillen and Taylor are in are in room 1007

Aw, dang it. I was hoping that Eillen and I are gonna be room mates, but it's okay because  I have Carter with me.

 I saw Mahogany whispered something in Eillen's ear and she smiled and nodded then they talked.

"Alright let's go" Nash and Cameron shouted in unison.

xxxxxxxxxx

Vote | Fan | Comment | and Pizza