crime

I was on my way to my house where Shawn, my boyfriend for two years, lives with me.

I opened the door and went into the house when I heard someone talking with Shawn.

I slowly walked upstairs to hear them. I didn't knew the guy he's talking with maybe he's just a friend I don't know. It seems like they were arguing about anything.

I tried to get closer to them to hear what they're talking about. "Should I tell her. I can't play this game any longer it annoys me" I heard Shawn whispering. What does he mean?

"Shawn please you need to keep this relationship for 2 more months" the other guys said and it confused me even more.

"No I do this for two years now and it is annoying to tell y/n everyday I love her and stuff like this." Shawn whispered and a tear left my eye. Does that mean he doesn't love me?

"Shawn I'll give you more money if you keep this relationship we need to find what we search" the boy handed Shawn 100£ and Shawn nodded.

"But she always asked why I'm coming home late and I always don't know what to answer" Shawn said and I slowly realized what's going on here.

"Tell her lies I don't know just two more months Shawn" the guy said and left the room. I started to get panic because he would see me if he walks down the stairs.

"Y/n?" The guy asked surprised and smiled innocently. "Oh hey darling" Shawn said and walked to me and tried to kiss me but I pulled him away.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked and I just shook my head. "Why are you acting like everything is perfect? Did you really think I didn't hear you guys talking?" I almost yelled.

"What did you heard" Shawn's friend said and looked at me like he would kill me in the next second.

"Everything" I answered and stared to ran away but the guys held me back. "Let me go" I screamed. "You know too much" he whispered in my ear. I became really scared and looked over to Shawn who also looked like he would actually kill me.

"Don't touch me" I screamed and tried to get out of his grip but it didn't work. "Shut up stupid girl" he guy said and pushed me into the corner of the room. He hit me one time and blood were running out of my nose.

"P- please stop" I stuttered hoped he wouldn't hit me again but he did. It hurts so much and Shawn just stood next to him without showing any emotions.

He pulled out a knife and walked toward to me. "You shouldn't hear that all and now we make you shut up" he said angrily and I know this are my last seconds.

He was about to pushl the knife into me when his eyes grew bigger and he let the knife falling on the ground. "Run" Shawn said and I saw he pushed another knife into his back.

I slowly stood up and started to walk out of the door. "Wait" Shawn said and held me back. I don't know if I can trust him because he just played this relationship but he also saved my life. "Take this" he said and handed me a pice of paper.

I nodded and ran away. I ran and ran and ran till I was far away from the house where a guy almost killed me. I took the piece of paper and started reading.

Hey y/n I don't know when you will read this or if you will read this but I need to explain you a lot. If you're reading this you know what's going on.
I write this on 2nd February 2016

This is over one year ago and he always took the letter with him.

I'll take this letter everywhere I'm going and I'll give it to you in the right moment and this moment is now.
I know you probably hate me rn but before you throw this into the trash  please continue reading.
I'm going to start at the beginning. I had a fried who dared me to make you my girlfriend so I can find out something about your sister because he told me so. He never told me what he wants to know or why I should do all this but he said if I won't do it he'll kill everyone I love.
You should know you are one of the persons I love. All I can say is please leave the city. Start a new life in another city because if you're reading this you know too much and he'll try to hurt you. I don't want anything happen to you. Please don't try to contact me or find me because I'll be gone too if you're reading this.
The last thing I want to say is that I love you y/n and I always did. Please don't think I wanted to hurt you. At the beginning I just acted like I love you but I started to get real feelings for you really quick. I hope you can forgive me.
I love you y/n and I'll always do. ♡

I started crying and read the letter over and over again. Shawn was the love of my life and now he's gone. I stood up and called a taxi I need to go away from here like Shawn said.

I need to let this life behind me. But I can't let Shawn behind me. I love him no matter what and one day I'll find him...
_______________________________________
Okay this is different but I hope you like it.❤