songs

Shawn and I are dating for 2 years now and everything is going perfect. There's just one thing I wait for and it's Shawn asking me to be his girlfriend.

We were in uncountable much dates but he never asked me to be his girlfriend. Everyday I hope he'll ask me but I'm too shy to ask him by myself.

"Hey Shawn" I said when I cam einto his condo. "Hey y/n" he said and kissed my forehead. Yes forehead, he always kisses my forehead or my cheek we never really kissed.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him. "Nothing" he answered and I sat down beside him on his couch.

"Can you stay tonight?" He asked and it wouldn't be the first time I stay at his condo for the night so I nodded. "Sure" I said and smiled.

"Promise?" He asked. "Baby please no promises" I said singing and laughed. "Not again y/n" he said laughing as well. I always annoy him with his own lyrics.

"What? Was that a little too much?" I said almost dying because I laughed to hard. "Oh god y/n" Shawn said and covered his face with his hands.

"You're such a weirdo" he laid his hand on my thight. "My favorite weirdo" he added and it made me blushing. "You're crazy" I said raising my eyebrow a bit.

After a moment of silence Shawn looked at me and said "I would gladly kiss you right now" he whispered and I smiled form ear to ear. "There's nothing holding you back Mendes" I whispered back and winked at him.

He let out a cute chuckle before he moved his face closer to mine.

I closed my eyes and waited for the feeling of his lips on mine. He placed his hand on my cheek and then he pressed his soft lips against mine. We moved sync till we pulled away breathless.

"I can't believe this really happened right now" I said couldn't stop myself using his song titles. "Oh my God y/n" Shawn said laughing.

We sat there for another moment of silence and I waited him for asking me this one question after we had this ablosutly amazing kiss. But I waited for this question over a year now why should he ask me now?

"Y/n?" Shawn asked me and I turned my face so I could see him. "What did that kiss mean to you?" He asked shyly and his cheeks turned into a red colour.

"A lot. To be honest" I giggled before continued talking. "- I waited for this moment so long and it was absolutely amazing" I said and looked deep into his hazel eyes.

"What did it mean to you?" I asked after a few seconds. "This kiss made me realize I can't wait to ask you something but at the same time I'm really scared" he said and I hoped he has the same question in his head as me.

"Just ask" I said and smiled at him. I love how honest we could be with each other. Shawn means so much to me I could never ever live without him again and I finally want to be with him and I want to be his.

"Would- would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He said and waited nervous for my reaction. I was to overwhelmed to say anything. I waited so long for this moment.

"Do you know what nevermind I shouldn't have ask-" I cut him of my pressing my lips against his. "Yes Shawn a million times Yes" I said happier than ever.

"Finally, I wanted to ask you this since our 3rd date but I was always to shy" he said relieved and his cheeks were still red like tomatoes. "I waited you to ask me this question since forever" I laughed.

"You're mine" he whispered and my smile grew bigger than it already was.

"We will make some beautiful memories together" I said laughing still not stoping using his song even this was a serious situation. "Oh y/n Please have mercy on me" he said and started playing this game with me.

We laughed till our stomachs hurted af. "I love you y/n" Shawn said after a few minutes of silence. "I love you too Mendes" I said back.

"I could get used to hear this more often" he smirked and we laughed again. "You better get used to it because I'll never stop saying and never stop doing it" I said and intertwined our fingers.

"One day you name will be y/n Mendes" he whispered. "Sounds like a plan I like my name like this" I said and he started tickling me.

"You're unbelievable" he laughed. "This is what it takes to be in a relationship with me" I laughed. "I'll take this" he said and wrapped his arms around me.
_______________________________________
I would always do this if I would be with him😂 I think this is the best imagine I've ever wrote