misunderstanding

"Let's go to Starbucks" I said because I know Shawn don't wanna buy any more clothes with me.

"Sounds like plan" he said and so we went to starbucks. We both ordered a coffee and sat down on a table.

"Do you remember when we met the first time?" I asked and smiled by the memorie of this day.

"Of course I do" he said smiling as well. "I sat at this table" I said pointing at the table where a girl and a boy sat. "I sat there and you came with two coffees. You started taking with me and honestly I was so annoyed by you" I said laughing

"Luckly I didn't stop talking" Shawn said laughing as well. "I was about to just walk away you're lucky I'm not that rude" I answers laughing. It was true when I first met Shawn I thought he's just a fuck boy.

"I'm so lucky to have you,you know that right?" Shawn said and took my hands in his. "And I'm lucky to have you" I answered and smiled.

"Wanna go home?" I asked after a while and Shawn immediately nodded heavily. "C'mon the day was funny" I said bumoing his arm.

"For you" he said laughing. We got into Shawn's car and he started driving. Shawn's hand laid on my thigh and mine laid over his hand.

"Shawn?" I asked confused and looked at him. "Yeah y/n" he answered and looked at me quickly before he looked back on the street.

"What's that?" I asked and pointed on a bra which laid on the backseat. "What do you mean?" He asked asked and stopped the car in front if our door.

"I mean the bra on the backseat" I said raising my voice a bit. He looked there and I could see in his eyes that he knows I caught him.

"Y/n it's not what it looks like" he said  but I just shook my head. "This is so cliche Shawn. Why should you have a bra in your car and it's not from another woman?" I said mad.

I can't believe this is true. I don't wanna belive it's true. "No y/n please I can explain it I swear" he said nervously but I just got out of the car and walked into our house.

"Y/n" I heard Shawn yelling after me but I didn't care. I took a suitcase and throw some stuff in it. "Shawn let me go" I said because he tries to stop me. "How could I stay with a cheater?" I yelled at him.

"Hell y/n I didn't cheat" he yelled but I it was obvisouly. "Shawn there's a fucking bra in you car and it not mine" I said angry and continued packing my stuff.

"Y/n listen to me" he yelled. "It's my bra" he added. What did he say? "Why would you need one Shawn. That's the worst excuse I've ever heard" I said laughing still mad at him.

"I wanted to give it to you for Christmas" he said after a few seconds of silence. I turned around to him and saw him sitting in the bed crying. "What?" I asked.

"I bought it for you because I thought you would like it" he said still crying. "And I never wanted you to think I cheated because I never did and I would never do" he said and I could see how his eyes telling the truth.

"Omg Shawn" I whispered. "Please belive me" he said weakly. I just hugged him and started crying as well.

"I belive you. I'm sorry I thought you would cheat I know you would never do that" I said and swiped his tears away. "Thanks god" he mumbled.

"I love you y/n" he said after a we pulled away from the hug. "I love you too Shawn" I said and pressed my lips against his.

"I will always do"
_______________________________________
I'm so sorry I didn't update for such a long time I had no inspiration.