chapter sixteen

"Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn't wanna feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that." 

--Veronica Martin

Mitch Zephyr

"Royal bring your ass on!" I yelled seeing him talk to some girl.

"You know you not even allowed to date yet!" Sef yelled as he glanced back to glare at us but turned back around.

"You don't even know how to wipe your ass properly! He broke and smell like ass shorty!" I yelled as everybody started laughing.

"Y'all niggas some cockblockers yo." Jace laughed.

"Yo Royal, that's the bitch who got caught topping you yesterday?" Sef yelled as he was walking towards the car.

"Wait, he got caught getting head?" I looked back at Sef.

"Yeah his dumb ass." Sef laughed.

"Y'all niggas irritating yo." He said as he got in the car.

"How ya dumb ass get caught getting head?" I asked as he laughed.

"Chill." He laughed as we all looked at him.

"Bitch explain," I said making them laugh.

"Basically, I was supposed to have the house to myself and shorty wanted to come over so I said cool. We was talking bout shit we wanted to do and she was like she wanna give head while under water so I'm like shit we got a pool. This nasty bitch made me nut and continued sucking my shit, right when I'm bout to nut a second time here come ma big headed ass yelling and shit."

"What she say?" I laughed.

"Talking bout I just turned 17, I'm disrespectful, she gon put me out to live with grandpa, just a whole bunch of bullshit." 

"Nah, that ain't even the funniest part though." Sef laughed. "Tell him."

"While she was yelling, shorty was still sucking my dick cause she couldn't hear underwater." He said as we all busted out laughing.

"Izzy got kicked out when he got caught having sex on the couch." Jace laughed.

"I was like thirteen, stop bringing up old shit." Izzy said as we laughed.

"What dad say?" I asked.

"Nigga didn't even care, he was just mad it was in his pool. He walked out like that's my damn son. That got her bobbled head ass mad as hell." 

"You gon stop coming for my mother head bitch." I said making them laugh. 

"You going home or riding with us?" Sef asked.

"Hell no I ain't going home yet." 

I laughed turning the volume up to the radio as Sef lit up a blunt. The radio was playing some bullshit so I plugged my phone to the aux, I waited til we got to the red light to type in a song as everybody nodded and rapped.

"Homicide, you gon die if you stunting like you with it. Caught em slipping, blow his brains out, nobody said who did it. Now word around town, niggas said Imma get it!" We all rapped.

"Rep ya bitch nigga." Royal said looking at Jace making me spit up my water.

"A fucking yo!!!" I yelled.

"He just fucked my video all up." Sef said in between laughs as Jace was just looking at him. 

"If I punch you, Imma knock ya front row teeth out." Jace said making me laugh because I knew he was dead ass.