Chapter 1

A couple of years back Brianna and her friends went to a concert. Her friends Autumn, Mackenzie, and Clara-Ann were so excited. Autumn had gotten backstage passes because of the history of the arena or stadium. Clara- Ann got the meet and greet passes. The Four friends were going to meet the band R5. Brianna was texting the girls in a group text. Brianna asked what she should wear to the concert. She went with skinny jeans a cute top and boots. 

    TEXTING: 

Brianna: Hey guys

Autumn: hey 

Mack ( short for Mackenzie): hey

Clara- Ann: Hey 

Autumn: whats the plan?

Mackenzie: i think we're meeting somewhere.

Brianna: since were taking my car we can meet at my house.

Everyone: great

Texting over

Meanwhile while Brianna is getting ready. As Brianna puts on a pair of earrings the phone rings. She answers.

Phone call:

Brianna: Hi

Tom: hi this is tom. Your tickets have canceled unless you know it wasnt you.

Brianna: Can you give me a name to who called and canceled.

Tom: it was an anyomous call

Brianna: Dont cancel them.

Tom: Ok your tickets aren't canceled but im not sure how to get them to you.

Brianna: could you send them via email

Tom: i should be able to you should see them in your inbox

Brianna: Thanks Bye

End of call

Brianna: that was a close call. The girls arrive at Briannas house. She tells them what happened. The girls looked shocked and worried. Who would call and cancel our tickets asks mackenzie. Im not sure Brianna said. Clara- Ann says we have 3 hours before the concert lets head to dinner at olive garten. Ok everyone says. They arrive at olive garten and get a table. Brianna and Mackenzie felt stuffy plus Brianna had gotten a headache. They went out for fresh air while Autumn and Clara- Ann stayed inside. As Brianna and Mackenzie walked out the door Brianna looked over her shoulder at the table to her left. She looked into the eyes of Ross Lynch who waited for her to start squealing. But much to Ross' dismay she turned her head and kept moving foward like she didn't even notice him. But she did notice him.