Chapter 3

Brianna heard a knock on the door. Guessing it was Rydel or something she answered it. It was Autumn. Autumn moved to LA and was going to be staying with Brianna and Mackenzie until she got her own apartment or they could make arrangements. Brianna and Autumn hugged and Mackenzie and Autumn hugged. Yay they all screamed. Rydel came in the back door.
Rydel- what's all the ruckus.
Brianna- Autumns here.
Autumn- omg your Rydel. It's so nice to meet you. I'm going to go unpack!
Brianna- ok
Everyone except Autumn who went to unpack went to the living room. They decided to go swimming at Rydels House! Brianna told Autumn and changed in to a bright yellow bikini. Autumn put on her purple swim suit and Mackenzie her blue bikini. They all head out to the pool and when they got there the boys cannon balled splashing the girls. Ross mainly splashed Brianna. While Ryland  splashed Mackenzie and Rocky splashed Autumn.
Brianna got out of the pool and Ross started chasing her the grabbed her by the waist swung her they laughed and fell into the nice freshly mowed grass. They eventually got up and got lunch. Brianna and Ross had cheeseburgers while Mackenzie and Autumn had steaks that Ross' dad and grilled. Brianna leaned her head on Ross and relaxed which she hadn't done in a while. Then Brianna got up and laid down on the towel Ross followed. Ross applied sunscreen to him and then Brianna. He gave her a massage which was the best one she had ever had. Ross says "I think I'm going to bake some chocolate chip cookies later would you like to help?" "Yes I would I" replied.  They stayed out in the sun for about another hour. Then Brianna went into my house and took a shower. Brianna then changed into a pretty sun dress. It was yellow Ross' favorite color. Her and the girls walked over and played games. They ate dinner and then Ross' and Brianna made cookies. Ross threw flour at her and started a big messy fight.