Chapter 6

Brianna Pos-

I got up the next morning and wrote a quick note. I left before anyone got up. My note said "Thank you for the hospitality. I will never forget you. Love, Bree 

I was walking towards Hollywood when Ross came up to me and slapped me. He said "I shouldnt have ended it with you. That other girl was a sleeze compared to you." I told him that he should have thought about that before kissing another girl but he refused to acknowlege that he had done that. Now what was i supposed to do. Ross grabbed me and dragged me to his house. Rydel and I talked. She told me Ross had been very inappropriate and getting drunk. I figured that was why he was acting the way he was. I never wanted to see him again. 

Two months later and still no word from Charlie or his family. I hope they were all ok. They helped me so much that I wanted to repay them. I wanted to get Charlie a grand piano for his birthday. A couple of weeks before Charlies 27th birthday I found the Piano and bought it. I had also gotten in touch with Mikaela. She is so sweet. We made a plan for the arrival of the piano and me coming and everything. I was excited to see Charlies face. That night I went home and went to bed. I had a nightmare about Ross coming after me to kill me. I new my mind was exaggerating the fear of Ross. 

Two weeks later Charlies birthday is today and Mackenzie texted me. She is now engaged to Shawn. She asked a couple of wedding questions then she asked if I was excited about Charlie. I told her that I was very excited. Then the doorbell rang. I went to get it. To my surprise it was my other friend Happy who was now engaged to Nick Jonas. She was moving in to my apartment. She was doing some acting and wanted to get some of her stuff at my place. 

It was now 3pm. I was going to arrive by 5pm at Charlies. At 4pm the doorbell rang. I answered it was Ross. He barged right through. He slapped my cheek and punched my stomach. He then managed to knock me to the floor. I tried to get up but he pushed me down. He took a knife out and made tiny cuts all over me. He grabbed me making me get up. He dragged my outside and towards town and then down and alley where he left me beaten and crying. I layed there and my heart and soul were gone. I was scared to death. I tried to call charlie. He answered once and said he was busy on a date and that it was his birthday. He said his girlfriend got him a grand piano. I cried even more and hung up. I texted Mikaela. She said she was sorry that the girlfriend took credit for my gift. I walked back to the house. I got back to my room and sat down. And started writing a song.

Two days later at my own concert that Happy got for me. " HI everyone I have a New song I want to sing. I hope you like it. It was written about me talking to a guy I really like but who also left me hurt by someone else. Well here goes nothing. 

Tears streaming down my cheeks

Will I ever see your face. You walked away 

when I needed you the most. I was beaten

and you left me there bruised and bleeding. 

I was shattered. My eyes turned cold and ice 

filled my heart. My head started to spin and 

darkness swallowed me. I lie there crumpled. 

As the pain grew, my heart started to break

I thought it was love I guess I was wrong. 

It seemed more like hate. Questions fill my 

head "What did I ever do to him? How did I 

end up in this mess?" I was so sure that 

I'd never see you again but I couldn't 

have been more wrong. I saw your face and 

my heart started to race. What would I say? 

You left me in pain. One look at the fear in my 

eyes could have told you the story of a dreamer

whose heart shatter like that of glass. Now 

I'm fleeing down an alley. I collapse before

I reach the end. Tears pouring down my face. 

How did I get stuck in this terrible nightmare? 

My stomach started to knot. I turned to look 

and there you were holding me close and 

and never letting me go just  like you once promised. 

I finshed the song and looked directly at Charlie. Though he looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. I knew he'd understand as soon as Ross comes over and tries to hurt me again. After I got off stage Ross came over and slapped me and of course kicked me. Then I hear something I haven't before. What the hell man!! You never hit a girl. Leave her alone and never come near her again. It was Charlie. My heart broke when Charlie started to leave the backstage room. I mouthed to him, Don't leave me, Please help me. He left the room anyway. Little did I know that he went outside to pumble Ross. He came back into the dressing room and held me until I felt better. I knew now he would be the one I would love forever. 

P.S. Copyrights on the song. I wrote it and no one has permission to use it unless they give me full credit for writing. Thank you for being patient with me. 

                         Love, Bree