章節 V

She slowly starts opening her eyes, did she sleep in again? She turned around to check her alarm but was met with her bed again. It was very strange her bed was small, she turns around but again she does not reach the edge, this compels her to sit up with her eyes half closed and groan while she stretched feeling a bit sore. She opens her eyes to find herself in an unknown place, she looked around and realized she was in a huge king sized bed that seemed like an island yet it didn't take as much space in the huge room she found herself in, she panicked for a minute or two when the memory came flooding back slowly and her head starting aching.

Anya had fainted while having tea in the garden with the CEO, but why? The visions she thought. They were memories almost, she kept repeating what she saw flashing over and over again. As crazy as it sounded it they seemed like memories, it was giving her a stronger headache and making her nervous. She took a breath

- Ok..No need to panic, calm down Anya

She climbed out of the huge bed crawling to get to the edge and when she was going to climb down she saw a sofa on the corner of the room, with a sleeping man there. She got down quietly and got closer to see it was Aaron Yan passed out, his jacket was off leaving him with his collared shirt and his hair disheveled. It seemed like he passed out on the couch instead of an intended nap.

She thought if it was a good idea to wake him, she decided against it to, it was better to let him rest it would be rude otherwise, so she tip toed to see if she could make her way back to find her things, check her phone and make him some coffee for when he woke up to apologize.

It was a maze of twists and turns but she found the kitchen by the now faded scent of tea, she checked her phone to see it was 7:52 pm she had been out for quite a while, she went on to try to figure out the coffee maker.

- What is this a robot?

She said as she tried to make some coffee in what was a very advance coffee maker.

She saw the cabinet where there was creamer and sugar, she couldn't quite reach it so she climbed the cabinet and kneeled while she reached in the to try to get the creamer, she finally grabbed something when she heard a loud noise crash through the huge mansion so loud it startled her.

- ANYA?!

She lost her balance and fell back grabbing what she had in her hand at the moment, as she fell on the ground she squeezed it and got covered in what was inside, which happened to be a ketchup bottle. She heard heavy footsteps echo through as she grunted on the ground at the fall.

She looks to the hallway and there's Mr.Aaron Yan in the hallway with the most horrified expression she had ever seen in a person..

When he woke up he got up immediately, hating the fact that he fell asleep in the first place. He went to the bed but saw that she wasn't there. He looked around the room and ran to the bathroom but nothing, he was really starting to panic now. He ran from room to room to see if maybe she had wandered when the image of her death flashed again in his head and then her fainting, for the first time in years he truly panicked.

- ANYA!!

That's when he heard a loud sound like someone falling, it came from the kitchen. He ran as fast as he could and got to the kitchen to see Anya on the floor covered in...blood?!

She opened her eyes groaning and looked towards him

He ran to her and held her before she could whisper a word

- Anya Jesus! I am so sorry, It's all my fault. God I swear, I should have just-

She widened her eyes and interrupted him