章節 VI

That morning Aaron Yan woke up early as always but for the first time since he founded the company he did not do his routine, he could not predict anything and did not even bother looking at the time.

The first thing he did was to call his assistant to tell him he would take a day off, then he took care of some other things before Anya woke up, finally he decided to try to make a decent breakfast for both of them, he had people who could bring them breakfast from anywhere or would bring chefs from anywhere in the world to make them breakfast, but he would try to cook it himself, again try.

Aaron just hoped he wouldn't mess up and give her food poisoning or something. He spent a good part of the morning cooking up a decent meal for both of them.

Anya did not sleep very well, but she managed to rest for a few hours and she called that a win. She was used to having nightmares but they had never been so constant in one night as they had been now, maybe it was the new place or maybe it was him.

She shrugged, stretched a bit and got up, it took a few moments to adjust where she was but she remembered clearly, she got out of bed and went into the small little living room next to her room to find, women's clothes neatly put out for her.

There was everything she could need and a varied selection of each, there was even a pink toothbrush set out with a bunch of hygienic items. There was a note set out that said "Take your pick and meet me for breakfast when you're ready - Aaron P.S don't worry about it."

Anya was in awe but part of her couldn't believe how much trouble he must've gone through to get these things here before she woke up. She felt bad to reject them so she got ready, she selected some ripped jeans, a white peasant blouse, her own shoes and did a side braid. She got out of the room to the smell of food but there was a slight burnt in the air.

She followed the smell to the kitchen, apparently the only way to find it, she went downstairs and found the kitchen only to see The Aaron Yan, with jeans, a white button up polo shirt a red apron and a spatula trying to flip pancakes with a huge mess of batter and flour around the counter, looking at a tablet trying to read instructions for what seemed like a recipe.

Anya didn't know how to react to this, she watched him for a while, he was trying to find a way to flip the current pancake so she decided to go behind him and slowly take the spatula out of his hand, he looked at her surprised and gave it to her.

- Good morning Aaron

- Good morning Anya, I'm sorry did I wake you with my failure?

He smiled to her as she looked at him, his hair looked a bit more disheveled than usual but still neat and he was sweating a bit, he also had some flour in his forehead. It was adorable, she giggled at this

- No, I woke up on my own but I could smell the failure from my room

- Ohhh so that's how it's gonna be

Anya laughed as she continued flipping perfect pancakes

- I appreciate the gesture, at least you tried also you got a little something-

She reached out to his forehead to show him the flour he had in his head, Aaron's eyes widened and he started laughing

- Looks like now I'm the mess, first ketchup then flour

She giggled at this

- I can take care of this-If you want, just need the syrup and some plates

- Sounds good

She finished with the pancakes as he got some butter, different flavor syrups, Orange Juice and some plates. They ate as he narrated everything that went wrong as he tried to make breakfast and she laughed correcting him on what he did wrong for next time. As they finished eating they remembered yesterday's ketchup accident but that lead to the subject that they realize would have to be enveloped in seriousness. He spoke first breaking the silence, wanting to know but not wanting to push her.