Chapter 1

(Rowans POV)

I wake up groaning as the stupid alarm clock screams in my ear telling me to get the fuck up. I slam my hand down on the button to shut the damn thing up and rub my face. Soon after there is a light knock on the door coming from the outside. "come in" I groan removing the sheets and getting off my huge bed. A little maid runs in with towels and a pair of slippers. She hands them to me and smiles " here you are master Knight I hope work goes well for you today and breakfast is ready downstairs" she says bowing. I thank the maid and she rushes out of the room again. I slip on my slippers and rub my face in the warm towel which helps me wake up for the long day ahead of me. I quickly take a shower and get dressed in a grey shirt and jeans. Hair still dripping wet not bothering to dry it I head downstairs. Once in the kitchen the sweet aroma of pancakes hit my nose. I rush to the table and quickly greet my little sister Ella before diving into the pancakes. They were soo good! After finishing I leave the table and head over to the door grabbing my leather jacket and putting my shoes on. I then run to the garage and see my beautiful baby sitting there, a black lambo waiting for me to take for a spin. Quickly getting in and revving the engine, I race out of the neighborhood and head over to the warehouse...oh did I forget to mention I am the Leader of the most powerful gang in the world yes I'm only 21 but I learned to grow up quickly in order to survive in life.

Authors Note: Hey guys this is the first story I have ever published before! It is not edited so please don't hate on the bad grammar. I will try to update 3-4 times a week if possible and leave me some feedback on how you think the story is going so far!

Thank You Guys So Much!!! :)