Natalia's POV

Natalia had just pulled up to her new school. She was excited to be at the academy. As a boy walked by she saw that a book had fallen out of his pile of books that he had been carrying. She picked up the book and walked it over to the boy. " Hi, I think you dropped this book.'" She said handing it to the boy. "Thanks. Who are you?" The boy asked. "My name is Natalia." She said. "Nathaniel." The boy said taking the book back. Natalia looked at her schedule and went to her first class. Natalia worked on her worksheets that were given to her by the teacher. She was already done with two of them when she started to whispering. Before she could ask the people who were whispering to stop, the bell rang. Natalia walked to her locker to get her next book when someone bumped into her, knocking the books out of her hands. "Ow. What was that for?" She asked the person who bumped into her. " Sorry. I didn't see you there." The boy said laughing and looking at his friends. " Do you even know who I am?" The boy asked with a hint of rudeness. "Devan, just leave her alone." Nathaniel said noticing that Natalia looked scared and didn't know who Devan was. "Nate, do you know who she is?" Devan asked him with a sneering look on his face. "First of all don't call me Nate and second of all I do know who she is, Devan." Nathaniel said looking straight at him. With those words, Devan walked away heading towards the locker room for football practice.