Nathaniel's POV and The ending

I found a little house in the dark forest. I started to walk up to the door when I heard Natalia's voice. I knew she was talking to someone. Devan had found Natalia and he knew that Natalia was special to him. I knew that I had to do something. I decided to kick down the door. Natalia looked up towards the door. "Nathanial! I knew you would come find me." Natalia says to me running and giving me a hug. "You're safe now. I will make sure that Devan doesn't hurt you anymore." I say to her hugging her back. "Nathaniel, she isn't safe. Not while I'm around." Devan says with a sneer on his face. "I will protect her with my life, Devan. You will not harm her. Get out of this forest before you get hurt." I say to Devan with a stern look on my face. Devan looks at me with fear in his eyes. He runs out of the house and kept running. I let go of Natalia. I hope she was okay. I turn around and turn on the lights in the house. As I turn to give Natalia another hug, she starts to fall but I catch her in my arms and lay her down on the bed. Then I lay down on the bed keeping some distance between us. I know the dangers of this forest. I am hoping I can make One Night in The Dark Forest.

The End