What Happened

It was just another one of those days with werewolves and etc. Stiles was fed up with it all Scott , Jackson , Issac  and ........ of course ..
Derek.

Derek goes around like he doesn't care anything but Stiles knows that's not true. The other day he went through Stiles bedroom  window ( which he should lock ) and asked if he was okay and laied with him all night.

Stiles didn't want to anyone not even Scott but he had got bitten by Deucalion. It was on the arm so it was easy to cover with a jacket.

Stiles decided he should go take a shower to get his mind off of alot of things but mainly the............
Bite

When he got of the shower  Derek was standing there looking at Stiles arm.

"What happened " Asked Derek with frighted eyes. "n-nothing it-it's nothing"

" it's not nothing Stiles" Derek shouted at him " Did  you get bit" " I-I " " Did you get bit " Says Derek claming his voice down.

" Ye-Yes by Deucalion"

Derek's eyes turned red not angry towards Stiles but himself and Deucalion for not being there when it happened and that he bit him.

"Im  sorry Stiles" Derek told him and he found his reaction sweet.

Stiles thought he was going deaf, was Derek agressive Hale apolgizing?

" Im sorry what , are you apolagizing? " Stiles asked raising an eyebrow.

" Is there a problem?" Derek asked stepping a little forward.

Stiles knew what he wanted to say but he dediced to avoid it.

"Yes!" He shouted at the werewolf across his bedroom.

Derek just looked at Stiles and walked more towards him.

"So what i cant care about you or worry that something will go wrong" Derek said looking into Stiles eyes and Stiles staring back. 

Stiles rubbed his hand through his hair and just looked at Derek.

" Thats the problem your not suppose to care" Said Stiles placing his hand on his knee then through his hair......... again.

After a few seconds of slience between the two of them Stiles had dediced.

" Derek you should leave " Stiles told him looking at the ground.

And with that Derek had left Stiles to be and Stiles thinks he wont be coming back.

I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT SO IM GOING TO POST THREE OR MORE CHAPTERS EACH DAY 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT