I've Seen You Before

CHAPTER SIX!

Derek really wanted to take Stiles to school that how worried he was for his safety , But Scott did he took most of them. The ones he didnt take was Jackson and Lydia and thats because Jackson has his "expensive car ".

Scott told them to take shifts in watching over Stiles which Jackson declined. First was Scott then Boyd then Isaac , then Erica , Lydia and Alison. Stiles gets out of Scott's car and heads towards the building while Scot catches up.

They all walk in together and then Erica  , Boyd  , Jackson and Lydia part from the group. Alison  hears the silence and find it awkward for her liking. 

" Hey Scott dont i have class with you first " 
" Yeah um what do we have ? " Scott asked getting all confused.
" English or History " Alison pauses " One or the other" 
They keep talking and Isaac wasnt paying any attention and bumped into someone.
" Im so sorry are you okay?" He asked and he didnt pay attention to who it was until he looked up
" Yeah im fine " She tells he not to worry 
" Havent i seen you somewhere" Isaac asked and he saw the other were still there and told them to go on.
" Nope how could you im new here " She tells him and Isaac saw right through it.
" You were on the news your the reporter girl " Isaac says a little to loud.
" Im Alice" Alice extended her hand to Isaac's.
" Isa-" Isaac was cut off by Alice " Isaac Lahey i know thats the perks of being a reporter" 
" How though" He asked the one being confused now.
"  Last year , your dad died" Isaac was still looking at her " You got arrested for it " He finally clicked
" Oh that" Isaac decided to change the subject " What class do you have first?"
Alice pulls out her timetable and checks it " Oh i have um Science  in room G4 " 
" I have Science in that same class " Isaac smiles and Alice disapproves.
" You arent thinking your going to get something out of it right " 
" What " Isaac said a little worried were this is going.
" It's not like im going to sit with you you know that right ?" 
" No , no i didnt mean it like that , its j-just your the first person im glad to see" Alice smiles at that comment and asks Isaac if he would walk with her.

Isaac thinks to him self this could be the start of something new

Okay Okay dont yell at me this chapter is short because its an intro of the new character

Alice ( you'll find out her last name later ) 

I hope you like these chapters also im going to be doing a schedule

Mondays i'll post a new chapter of What Am I Going To Do 

Wednesday is When I Look Into Your Eyes

And Friday will be Where Were You but it wont start till i update the others 

BYE XXXXXXXXXX