Helping

CHAPTER FOUR!

Derek eyes had widen on what Scott had said.

" He's ch-chosen fo-for what " Scott looked into Derek's eye's as if he was searching for something.
" I don't know Chris didn't say anything else" Scott rushed to get his words out.
" So What do we do now" Derek asked looking  at Stiles.
"Well the smart thing would to protect him" Derek then hopped out of the car  then he stopped when he heard his name.
" Yeah!"
" Chris also said that the transformation only goes till tomorrow" Scott told him then started up his car.
Derek just got time to shout " Thanks "

Everyone hopped into the cars they arrived here with, When they all got back it was nearly night time. Derek has a sleeping Stiles on him and see's that his front door is open.

Derek places Stiles on the sofa and looks around to try and find the person who got in. He heads up to his bedroom to find someone reading a book. 

" You need better books Derek" The voice said and Derek knew who it was.
" What are you doing here "  Derek asked....... Peter.
" I wanted to help my Nephew out with his Kitsune problem" Peter said closing the book he was staring at.
" Last time you helped Jackson nearly got killed" Derek said glaring at Peter.
" Well he didnt die did he , he's still here" Peter told Derek
" If this back fires-"    " Which it wont " Peter interrupted and Derek just looked at Peter and said
" Fine"
" I better be off then my dear Nephew " Peter was going to place his hand on his Derek's shoulder. Then Derek walked out of the room.

Derek headed back down stairs to check on Stiles. When Derek came in Stiles was sitting up talking to Erica which would be a odd site to any ones eye.

Derek walked over to Stiles and sat right next to him. 

" Hey " Derek said slowly
" Hey" Stiles smiled at Derek and he smiled back.
Derek couldnt stop looking at Stiles. He could see his whole world in front of him and never wanted it to leave. Derek then snapped out of it.
" How you doing Stiles" Derek said and he felt like some one was watching him.
" Grand , actually i feel like crap and i feel like im going to die" Stiles said honestly 
" Hey your not going to die" Derek said grabbing hold of his hands.

Derek and Stiles sat like that for a while until they heard the sound of two people auguring. They just looked at each other wondering who it was.

In the other room Isaac and Erica were auguring over Stiles health ( not likely right ). They knew something that Derek didnt want to believe.

"  Isaac you dont mean that-"
" Yeah i do Erica " Isaac told Erica trying to clam her down but it wasnt working.
" Stiles is strong enough-" 
" Erica" Isaac didnt mean to yelled at her.
" We both know thats not true"