The Boy and The Wolf ( Epilogue )

Its been one year since Stiles died and Derek still isnt over it. He's tried everything like going on different dates with both genders , eating ice cream ( which he soon got sick off ).

The pack ( of what's left ) tried everything to cheer him up but since Jackson leaving and Alison dying of cancer. She didnt tell anyone because of Stiles ( If you want a story of that comment below ). Isaac was with Alice for a few months until Scott need him more.

Derek was sitting in his lounge until the two love birds ( Boyd and Erica ) came up to him.

" What do you two what " Derek said then looked up and glared at them. He then saw them holding hands and frowned thinking he never got to do that with Stiles.

" Well we saw how nothing anyone tries works " Erica looks at Derek who was looking at her

" So maybe you should try this site" Boyd told him. Erica the pulled out a laptop from behind her and typed in the password.

Derek took the laptop and looked at the website.

" Where Not Creepers?" He said and glared at the to of them.

" You can chat to people we know you've been on dates like with Jennifer or Julia and it hasnt worked but here you dont even need face them at all " Erica sat down next to Derek to help and get him started.

" Well i'll see you later Erica "

" See yah Boyd " Erica smiled..

" Click here and you can start " Erica told him and he clicked on the username box.

" Whats a username " Derek asked looking up from his screen.

" Um its just something like ah MickyySeven4 " 

Derek thought about a username and couldnt come up with one so Erica took over and choose one. 

SexyyAlpha

" After you finish all this , click onto chat and find someone " Erica said and then walked out off the loft to find her boyfriend Boyd. 

When he clicked on chat he found someone straight away named TechnoSway.

He started the chat first and at the time Derek was thinking " Here We Go "

TechnoZway: Hey ;)

SexyyAlpha : Hi.

TechnoZway : Whats with the double ' Y 's

SexyyAlpha : Some else did.

Derek rubbed his hand through his hair a little shamed that he didnt change it. He really couldnt think of anything better.

TechnoZway : Ha it probable suits you ;)

SexyyAlpha : That's a flirt isnt it ! 

TechnoZway : Sherlock figured it out :D

SexyyAlpha : Ha funny do you think of that your self or did John help you.

TechnoZway: John who , Ohhhh Waston nah he's blogging ;)

SexyyAlpha : Stop with the winky faces 

TechnoZway : Why?!?!?! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Derek started to laugh out loud and laid his head on the couch. He relaxed into it with his laptop.

SexyyAlpha: Because i feel jealous how do you do it.

TechnoZway : Are you 50 or over ?