Part 2

"OmKara"Anika called from hall. But no reply came
Then she dialed someone's number"Rudra where are you and where is OmKara?"
"Oh my dear mom take a chill pill I'm in my room chatting with my gfs and om is in his studio I guess.. well he always be there in this time you know that"Rudra replied. Shivay and OmKara are two brothers. Shivay is the oldest. Shivay is the CEO of Oberoi enterprise and OmKara is an artist who mostly stay in his studio have no interest on any other things. Anika and Shivay married 10yrs ago. And they have a single child Rudra who is 6yrs old. He loves om the most.
"Really so now you have girl friend ?"Anika ask while smile
"Oh mom why not? I have 5 gfs . U know! Come to my room I will show you their pictures"Rudra said cutely
"OK coming just call your uncle, Rudra. Tell him that come to have lunch"Anika said and move to kitchen
Rudra run towards the studio which is at the far corner of that big Manson. He open the door and it's all dark around he called out "OM. Mamma is calling where are you?"
No replies came . He turn the light on of the studio and search for him. And find him at the corner of the studio lying on the Flore. Rudra called out shout "mamma". Anika and rest servants come running to the studio and they all shock seeing him like this. Maid called sivai and take him to the doctors.
Within 30min sivai reach up to the hospital where Anika and Rudra siting alone in tensed face.
Shivay came and Rudra hug him tight"papa what happen to OM?"he was crying
Shivay rubbed his back and looked at Anika. Anika Indicate that everything is stable now. Sivai pull Rudra up in his arm and said"nothing will happen to your uncle. Everything is going to be fine" he said to anika to return to Manson he will take care from now .He drop Rudra and Anika in home and came back to hospital promising rudra that he will bring his small uncle with him.
"Doctor how was he now?"he asked to the doctors
"He is better now. But"the doctor said with a deep thought
"But what doctor?"he ask again
"He is very much depressed. And that's the reason he took pills again. He is weak from inside. What is his problem you should rectify that. You should solve his problem sivai. I know he obey u very much then I don't understand why he is doing such things. From where this all start?"the doctors ask
"It all started when his girlfriend ditch him 3yrs ago. And run away with someone else on their engagement day with Money" Shivay said and came near to om's cabin. He is lying on the bed silently ,few machine is beeping beside him.
"He loves Neha very much. More than he loves me I guess,she is his whole world but his world leave him on the special day from his life. I can still remember when he came to me talking about Neha for their marriage.  He make a separate account with her and give his half property before engagement. But you know sometimes we all fail to identify the right person for us. And OM did the same mistake. She ditch him and took all the money from his account and run with her actual boyfriend."
" Oh man. That's horrible. What he do then"the doc ask
"He did nothing to her. He still keep send money on that account I don't know why but he did,but when his pain became bigger he do such things. I tried every possible way to bring him back to his normal life but I failed every time. Seems like he is not alive anymore. He is just a dead body. I lost my brother for his own love. I just wish to faded away the memories of that girl that I can bring him back in my life."sivai said with tears in his eyes.
"But memories can never be faded Mr Oberoi. It only can be replaced"the doc said while tapping on his solder
Shivay nodded and the doctor leave.
Shivay came to OM and cupped his face "why OM ,why? I just said to freeze that account because u feel pain . She is not even taking anything from last 2yrs. I don't know you took my words like this. I'm sorry OM. I'm sorry"Shivay cried beside him. He hold his palm in his own and Said "but I promise you I will bring back your love in your life OM. I will bring you back just open your heart once again . Please for me. "
No replies came sivai close his eyes and looked at the ceiling"if I ever done any good job GOD please finish the pain of OM. I can't see him like this. I can't lost him. Please bring love in his life this he can smile again ,this he can be old OM again. Please show me clue GOD. I won't ask for anything else again"
His phone received a msg on that time. He open it and it's a text msg from an unknown number
"I will do my job at my best sir, thanking you for giving me this opportunity-
Gauri"
Maybe sometimes destiny decide when to finish someone's pain and fate. May be somewhere it's the indication of GOD. Or its just the connection of LOVE