Part 4

"hi you are Gauri right?"Anika ask when she found a girl was standing in the hall.
Gauri nodded and smile. Rudra came running and stand infront of Gauri
"Hi, I'm Rudy. I'm the Boss over here. If u have to enter here u have to give me an interview"
"Rudy go and have your homework"Anika says with anger
"Mom just one minute.."he says with a smile then whisper near Anika "mom she is so cute and pretty. I want to be her bf. Please let me flirt with her a little"Rudy says with a puppy face to Anika and all is hear by Gauri. Gauri smile and came near Rudy "I wish I could be your girlfriend mr Rudy but I'm already married"she said with a puppy face to him
"What? U r married?"Rudy ask in disbelief
Gauri shake her head and Anika smile a little. Rudy's mood go down a little
"But my husband stays away from here so u can flirt with me a little"Gauri says with a smile
Rudy smile and kissed gauri's cheek and hug her,Gauri smile and hug him back"you are so cute"Rudy says and run to his room
"Pardon my son Gauri"Anika says and welcome her to her study. There are lots of books over there.
Gauri's eyes popped up seeing those books,books are always her weakness. She loves to read books the most.
"You love books?"Anika ask when she find gauri's admiring eyes to the books
Gauri nodded"is this all your's?"she ask coming near to the book rack and touch the books
"No . Not mine. It's all om's"saying this she sat on the chair and took out few paper's.
"Who is om?" Gauri ask in absences mind as she is too busy to read all the book names
"Sorry!"Anika ask as she is little bit busy in finding few paper's. Gauri find out that she is asking some personal questions which she suppose not to ask while visiting 1st time in her boss's family.
"Nothing mam. I'm sorry"she came and sit near anika. Who hand her over few paper's.
Gauri observed the paper with all concentration and Anika observe Gauri. She seems so simple and her nature seems polite just like what Shivay says. He is pleased to have her interview in her College and Anika clearly remember that he was happy to have an employee like her after a long time. Shivay and Anika both face so difficulty in their life that that can easily says about someone's character. And this girl seems genuinely simple and honest.
"These are complicated. After she left all these things are handled by me these months. I'm too have done MBA from London but never ever done a job. So u can guess I have done few mess while arranging the account section. May be u will feel extremely exhausted while arranging them in a proper way"Anika says with a apologize tone
"It's ok mam . I will handle everything"Gauri says with a smile
"It's anika. Don't call me mam. It sounds old"Anika joke
Gauri smile"but u r my mam. And older than me"
"Call me didi"Anika says and hold her palm
Gauri smile and nodded.
"Let me bring coffee"saying this she went to kitchen. From this day she started working there and Whole day Gauri work at the studies, among the books,Rudy came often and chat with her. Within few day she make Anika and Rudy her good friend. It's her nature.
One fine day When it comes to the evening Anika says"it's done for the day Gauri. Go to your room. Your family must be waiting. We will do work tomorrow. Come directly here ok?I have talk to Shivay for you that you can work from here with me. Thus I can have a friend to talk rather than staying alone in this big mantion."
"Ok Anika di"Gauri says and pick her bag
"Who is in your family?"Anika ask
"No one. I stays alone in a pg"Gauri says
"You stay alone? Why?"Anika ask in excitement then notice Gauri's fallen face so she change the topic. She came near Gauri and hold her by her arms"you remind me of my little sister Gauri. You are a good person. I'm sorry if I hurt you"
"No no Anika di"
"Let me finish Gauri. I seriously have no interest about your family. For me it's nothing matter. But I have a suggestion for you or you can say an offer for you"
"What kind of offer?"
"Come stay with us. We have multiple of empty room over here. U can stay in anyone. Actually it's not for you it's for me too. I stay here all-day alone. No one to talk . Shivay came late at night so I can have someone's company throughout the day. And you can organise the job from here. Let me call Shivay 1st" Gauri is about to disagree on her proposal but Anika is not in a mood to listen. She went to hall to call Shivay. Meanwhile Gauri went to the book rack and try to took out one book but unfortunately few more books fall.
"Oho.."she get down and pick up books when she heard few foot steps coming from back. It's not Anika's as she know how she walk in these few days. It's a heavy boot sound which is coming from the hall. But she feel her heart beat in a loud tone all of sudden. It's almost night,sun is going to sleep in her bed and spreading the last day of its. The whole sky is red due to it. And the big glass window reflect all its rays. A long shadow reach upto Gauri who is still bending and Picking up the books. She turn and fond the most impossible person in her life. She immediately stand up and all the arranged books fall again from her hand. But situation get worst when OmKara shout "what the hell are you doing here??? ".
Tbc