Part 3

"This is your cabin Mam"a peon show Gauri her cabin. she smile and sat on her chair . she touched the table and close her eyes.

"Thank you. today i'm starting my journey in a new way. and this will happen just because of you. its you who makes me like this. what ever i'm today all because of you. thank you OMkara " she thanks in her heart and open her eyes.

Shivay is standing at the door and smile. Gauri immediately stand up seeing him. Shivay indicate to sit and came near him"Gauri sit. i just came to ask if you need anything or not."

"No sir,i'm OK. it have more than anything that i needed. just need someone who can guide me till the time what happen with the accounts"she ask still standing

"1st you sit. "Shivay said with a bossy tone and she sit

"feel free to ask anything. well before you its Roma who handle the accounts section. but  she just recently married and leave the job"Shivay smile sadly"She is a hardworking girl. honest"

"I'll do my best sir"Gauri said with confidence

"i know. i never be failed to choose people. u may know i'm very professional about choosing my employee. i know you are honest too. i just thought how roma's family doesn't allow her to continue her job? is that necessary to leave the job after marriage? why? i thought a girl is efficient to handle her home before and after marriage. its just the cheap mentality. looks at your family how they allow you to study and do job which u deserve. every family should be like yours "

"No sir, there is no family should be like my one. i never wish this for my enemy too"Gauri said as soon as Shivay finish

"what do you mean?"he asked in surprise

"i have no one in my family, my parents are dead"Gauri said lowering her head

"i'm sorry"Shivay apologies

"it's OK sir"Gauri smile a little

"And your in laws??"Shivay ask

Gauri just shake her head indicting no, as she herself doesn't know whether she have any in laws or not.

"your husband?"Shivay ask softly doesn't expect this ans would be negative. she is so lovely that it feels pain to imagine her as alone. she is just like a child with a strong mind.

"We just stay apart. i live alone"Gauri said finally

Shivay nodded, for changing the topic he said"Anika will tell you all this, only she knows every details of this company"

"Ok sir, where is she?"Gauri ask talking a pen and a copy

Shivay smile"Anika is my wife. well she frequently came to company but for few days she is in home. you have to go my home. "

"i'm sorry sir i didn't know"Gauri apologies

"NO need. you take office cab and went to my home . my wife can't came becz my brother is not well since few days. she is taking care of him. Gauri she will love you. "Shivay said and stand up

before he leave he call anika and tell about Gauri..

Gauri sat on the cab and the main journey of her life begins...