Part 6

"chumki kya kar rahi he yeha chal!"Gauri said to her friend who is going to be a bride soon.
"Gauri Amit Avi tak Aya nhi he. Pata nhi kya hoga. Mujhe bohot dar lag rahahe."chumki said in a fearful tone.
Gauri complete her final make up and turn to her "don't worry , wo jo vagban he Na wo hamari madat jarur karenge. Are tujhko toh Biswas he Na Apne vagban pe? Fir?" She said while adjusting her dupatta on her forehead
"Kyu tujhko nhi he vagban pe trust?" Chumki ask
"Ha he Na. Par tum logo jaisa nhi andh Biswas jo hamesa soch te ho ki sab kuch vagban kar dega. Kavi Kavi ye vi socha karo ki tum khud vagban ho. I mean vagban ji tumhare andar he, or apna Kam khud karo" saying this she apply red lipstick on her soft lips and make a pout
"Gauri Vasan mat de, pata he tu bohot pari likhi he par vagban Ko aise na bol."
"Are Mene Bura kya kahahe?"Gauri ask "acha sun mere kapre sab ready he Na wo last kamre me. Kyu ki mujhese iss Sadi ki jore me Jada dur tak vaga nhi jayega. Subha try kar chuki hi par bohot had ja rahihu. Bohot Bari he yr tera Sadi ka jora" Gauri said with a fustrated tone
"Gauri pitaji Ko pata chal Gaya toh?"chumki ask in fear. She was running from her own marriege as she love Amit who is just a school teacher ,where she is the only child of the village master.
"Jab tak pata chale Gaye teri Sadi ho jayegi. Tu Nikal Jada bakt nhi he hamare pas" she just finished when they both hard a sound coming from the window. They the went near they saw Amit standing with his cycle.
"Ja Dulhan teri diyana apna Gaddi leke hajir he" Gauri moke at chumki who is blussing
"Gauri tu samval legi na? Pakka? Mujhe dar lag rahahe. Papa ji ka gussa tujhe nhi malum. Pata chala hum dono Ko mar diya or tujhe vi!" Before he complet Gauri slap her cheek a little
"Chup karegi tu. Koi bap Apne beti Ko mar Sakta he kya? Tu bas jaldi Jake mandir me Sadi karle. Sab kuch arrangment ho Gaya he udhar. Bas jaldi ja."
"Par Gauri " before she talk more Gauri push her near windows and ask Amit to come and take her.
With a little difficulty chumki get down from the window and run with Amit leaving Gauri alone in her home.
"Let's go Gauri. You are doing a good job. Don't fear when Gauri kumari Sharma is here. " Before she leave the window she observe a beautiful car coming from opposite direction and stop near that mention gate.
"Are bha. Audi! My dream car. Iss Gao me toh kisik pas nhi he ye car, jarur Sahar se aye honge. " She wait there till the owner of that car came out and she immediately recognised him.
"Jatajut Sankar ji!" She compliment when she saw OmKara coming from the car
Some how she mesmerizing by seeing his looks, he looks damn handsome in his black danim with white kurta. She keep looking at him till the time he looks at her back. Their eyes meet again. But this time more beautiful way. Both looks the best in their attair. The time his eyes meet with her she hide herself behind the cartain.
"Pata nhi mujhe Aisa kyu Laga Mene usko Kahi dekha he" OmKara said to his friend who came to join the wedding
"Kiski bat jar rahahe tu?his Frd ask
"The girl right there , she looks beautiful"OmKara compliment still looking at the empty window
"Dulhan hogi. Jogi ki behen. Chal andar chal hum dono Ko 2ghante me Nikal na he yad he Na? Idahr se sidha hotel chk in karenge"his Frd said om nodded. They headed towards the hall. Gauri take a long breath "thank god they didn't recognise me. Wait a minute they even didn't know chumki. Oh I see. Ye Jogi bhaiya ki Clg ki frds he sab Sahar se aye huye. " Before she say something more few women enter in her room. She immediately hide her face with dupatta and get ready to leave for the pandle.
She can observe every corner of the hall through her dupatta but no one can see her face. Women's are gossiping and singing, Gauri hold her phone tight waiting for a call.
She sat beside the bride and look around to find the exit way. She take a deep breath when pandit started the mantra.
All of sudden she received a SMS
"Run" from Amit.
Only  run.
She get tenced a little reading the SMS but before she think of anything else a sound of gun makes her heart beat more faster. The enjoyment moment turn into a silent one. All the person stand up including Gauri.
When she saw Jogi pulling Amit by his coller and chutki is already senceless in other persons arm.
Everyone is shocked seeing this. All gather near Jogi when he shoot Amit with another bullet and he lost his life.
Ladies started crying when someone Ask one question "ager chumki yeha he fir mandap pe kom betha he?"
Everyone turn their head towards mandap but find only the groom with a stocking expression.
The bride have already run away from the situation

Tbc