zerø

Kara Black stood in the kore of the campus screening room, wearing her favorite shorts that emphasised her toned legs, and a white blouse that held her small frame; the top two unbuttoned with sleeves wrapped round her elbow. Her honey brown, hair that fell to the bottom of her back was placed in a jagged ponytail against her neck while pieces of her side fringe slipped and fell against her brown eyes that mirrored the color of bitter coffee.

The same eyes that were now glued to the large screen held against the velvet walls of the screening room that had occupyed most of her collage hours outside of studies. She placed her small, petite figure into the leather faux seats, that had been pealing since her freshmen year,and as her brown eyes were fixated on the large screen, it had not come to her attention that a tall, dark and handsome man stood behind her and admired every jump of joy and every sigh of defeat as the football players ran about on the large screen before the both of them.

The lingering stranger was caught when a microwave that held abandoned popcorn let out a reminding beep. He could not act as fast as she could turn around to the distant noise, so instead he played it off cool as she jumped out of her seat at the sight of him. "What the hell man." She scolds with wide eyes and arms folded across her upper torso.

"Quite a violent game if you ask me. Shouldn't you be watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta or something?" he smirks and steps down from the doorframe. Kara takes a step back and raises a brow at his sexist comment. "Sorry to disappoint," She mutters, slight sarcasm lacing her tone. Harry chuckles turning his attention to her breasts. Her arms are still folded across her chest, allowing quite a view for the young man. 

"Ohhh they don't," he smirks, and breaths a laugh as his eyes slip from her breast and continue to rake the rest of her body. She begins to raise a brow, slightly confused at his comment until her gaze follows his own. "Wow!" she sounds, amused, as she figures what he meant and launches her purse at his figure.