two

Two:

The car was filled with silence. Absolute silence. Kara's fingers gripped the steering wheel with such force, her knuckles had gone pale and without blood. Kara wasn't suppose to be driving. Her mother had warned her about driving while angry. "Unless you ready to meet God then you better cool down, sugar." She'd always remind.

It had turned out that the directions Harry gave Kara had been her daily route also. They lived in the same complex. Just great, well at least Harry thought so. He smirked at the thought of them making occasional visits. Though at this point if Kara could hear his thoughts shed laugh louder than a hyena. She knew of his reputation around campus and told herself to steal clear of the trouble.

As they walked into their building and entered the elevator, they realized they were set on the same floor, and as they exited onto their floor they realized they were neighbors, living only merely across from each other. Kara had been buried in the apartment the whole last week, too lazy to see wha all the hassle and noise was about her apartment door and now she had come to realize it was Harry Styles moving in across from her.

Yay just great! Now she regretted being too lazy to stand up and look through her peephole or even just peek though the door. Most girls on campus would kill to live across from the king of duck boys but Lara didn't want to. She reasoned that she'd rather be neighbors with Osama Bin Laden.

And as Kara rummaged through her closet, tossing and throwing items of clothing here and there, trying to find an outfit for an event her sister had so kindly asked her to attend a week ago, Harry rummaged through Kara's purse which she had forgotten she'd thrown at him. Oh how she'd wish she would've remembered .

He snatches out a gold iPhone blasting the words to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda'. He chuckled to himself. She was definitely something else.

'Lana' the contact read with a red, heart emoji residing by the name. Must be a best friend or something, Harry thought to himself before sliding the screen to answer it.

Lana had turned out to be Kara's sister, who in Harry's opinion was much more calm and kind than Kara who seemed to always have a red, hot, crazy look on her face whenever Harry was within 2 feet from her.

Kara stood before the mirror, holding a black, bandage dress before her. Before she could even judge the look herself Harry speaks from behind her. "I think you'd look great in that one." She jumps and he tosses her purse and phone into her bed, allowing himself off of the doorframe and into the bedroom, throwing his figure on top of the pile of dresses smothering Kara's bed.

She sighs and begins to scold him when she notices her attire. She giggles. He is clothed in jeans tighter than her dress, boots, and loose white top.

"Did you happen to slip on a pair of jeans while you were watching me?" She laughs and Harry looks down, inspecting his jeans. He rolls his eyes and throws her a sarcastic "Ha Ha." They both smile.

Harry purses his lips, "We're going to be late if you don't hop into that dress."
Harry says. Kara still inspecting the dress in the mirror, raises a thick, dark brow. "We?" She questions and Harry explains to her how kind and easy her sister is and that she also invited him along.

Kara groans quietly, reminding herself to have a talk with Lana about inviting strangers to her gatherings.

Harry waits and Kara slips into the dress, matching it with a pair of pink, pointed toe heels. She lets her hair down and grabs a purse.

Exiting the bathroom, Harry controls his jaw from dropping. She looked amazing. They drove off to the party and Kara couldn't even to begin of the series of events that would happen tonight. Thank you Lana.