one

One:

As Kara reminded herself to breath and be calm as she pushed past the boy and out the door. How rude. From where were his manners born? Walking through the treacherous weather to get to her car, which resided on the other side of the field, Harry tailed behind, calling her to a halt. "Kara it was a joke!" He called from behind her, drenched in his white t-shirt and tight jeans, continuing after her as she continued after her car.

She rolled her eyes, reminding herself to breath, stay calm, and that she was almost there. Though it may seem that her actions towards the boy are a little out of proportion, Kara has dealt with this kind of behavior all her life. It was so exhausting and tiring to get it from almost every guy that laid eyes upon her. This seemed to be the final blow. 

"If it was only a joke then why are you following me?" She yelled, not turning around to face him. Kara was drenched also. The thin material of her top stuck to her skin, allowing view of her toned stomach and black, lace bra, but at the moment she could care less and no one was around to see. Who in their right mind goes outside when it's storming like this? Oh right, Kara and Harry.

The question brought Harry to a halt. Why was he following after her? After a shortly contemplating with himself over his actions he reasoned that he was a gentleman and wanted to make sure she made it through the weather alive. Ah that sounds about right. Maybe she could give him a ride back to his apartment for making sure she got back safely. It's the least she could do, he thoughtHe began after her again, running this time and catching up to her side.

Kara attempted to lose him but he had longer legs, which was quite surprising because Kara had long legs herself. "Hey, I'm really sorry. It was just a joke." Harry apologized, grabbing her forearm and pulling her back to face him after her lame attempt to run from him. He was slender man in real life. What was she to do? His features turn boyish and he smiles. Kara almost feels herself slipping into his trance until he opens his mouth once again, "I think the least you could do is give me a ride back to my apartment?" Harry questioned and just as Kara was telling herself she was over-reacting, relaxing into his touch, he makes everything about himself , yet again.

Her body stiffens once again and Harry feels the change. Every girl usually melts under his touch. He stares down at their joined arms, brows raised as she tries to escape his touch. How foreign for him. Harry looks back up to meet Kara's now dark eyes. "The least I could do? For what?" She spat, her wet face turning Crimson, "For spying on me in the screening room, for ogling, for your rude stares, for making me run through this horrible weather? You're fucking crazy if you think I owe you shit." She yelled over the rain and strong winds.

Harry shrugged, "I'd be fucking crazy to stay out here. I left my car at my apartment. Could you just drop me there, please." He questions. Only this time he seems vulnerable, desperate even, and Kara hates herself for being a good person as she invites him to her car.

They walk in silence for the next 3 minutes, (their thoughts not counting. If they did Kara's would be loud and clear.) until they arrive upon the large parking lot. Harry scans the cars, in search of a small, girly Honda. He stops as he notices a beautiful, black 1969 Ford Mustang sitting between two trucks.

"Pick your jaw up and get in." Kara renounces and Harry's spirits lighten once he realizes that this is her car and he will riding in it. Huh, no little red Honda I guess.

Once inside Harry is taken back into his state of awe. The interior is covered in leather, fully loaded and upgraded. "Football and classic cars, huh?" Harry says, still in observation of the cars beauty.